Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Off Topic Thread III : Off Topic-er

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

afternoon folks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

What's cracking?

not a lot. just thought i'd pop in and say howdy.

Still attending the game on the 18th young Alan?

i am indeed. long as its physically possible, i shall be there.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

I've gotten into this NFL malarky and I'm starting to like it - mostly because I seem to have come in at the business-end of the season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

I've gotten into this NFL malarky and I'm starting to like it - mostly because I seem to have come in at the business-end of the season.

I hate it, my team goes on a 9 run winning streak, beating New England, Pittsburgh and San Diego, gets to the playoffs via wildcard, and loses to San Diego in overtime because they lost the coin toss. Oh the painnnnnnnnnnnnn!

You certainly have.

Colts/Chargers
    Ravens/Dolphins

at the weekend were class matches!

Can't wait for

Ravens/Titans
    Chargers/Steelers
    Eagles/Giants

this weekend

Sorry about this lads.

But I feel like I just won the world cup, just took the greatest and most relieving dump of all time. I feel like Fowler after that hat trick.

• Advertisement

Frisbee wrote: »
    You certainly have.

Colts/Chargers
    Ravens/Dolphins

at the weekend were class matches!

Can't wait for

Ravens/Titans
    Chargers/Steelers
    Eagles/Giants

this weekend
    Shut up heathen, I hate this season after Saturday night. Fcuking Darren Sproles....

shut up you pair of homos.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Not a Fan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

eZe^ wrote: »
    I hate it, my team goes on a 9 run winning streak, beating New England, Pittsburgh and San Diego, gets to the playoffs via wildcard, and loses to San Diego in overtime because they lost the coin toss. Oh the painnnnnnnnnnnnn!

Would you not blame your defence?:pac:

Shut up heathen, I hate this season after Saturday night. Fcuking Darren Sproles....

Sproles was quality on Saturday night. Really held his own and showed what he can do and they they don't need their 'superstar'

Mr Alan wrote: »
    shut up you pair of homos.

How about we put on some music? Been listening to Interpol lately and I forgot how much I loved them about 5 years ago, great band.

• Advertisement

SantryRed wrote: »
    Would you not blame your defence?:pac:

Never ever, there's never any fault when it comes to the Colts, only the opposition, Manning could have lined up as a Linebacker and I would still blame the Chargers. Rose tinted glasses and all that.
    Sproles was quality on Saturday night. Really held his own and showed what he can do and they they don't need their 'superstar'

Oh shut up... :pac:

Oh shut up... :pac:

I don't follow the Chargers. I'm just saying it was a very good performance...

I don't follow the Chargers. I'm just saying it was a very good performance...

You would, typical purish ehhhh... :p You're everything that wrong with the world buddy... EVERYTHING! Anyway, back off topic, anyone like interpol? :)

You would, typical purish ehhhh... :p You're everything that wrong with the world buddy... EVERYTHING! Anyway, back off topic, anyone like interpol? :)

Interpol hate you

They probably do, the bassist thinks he is a vampire (or maybe he wants to be a vampire), either way, I don't like the band members themselves, just the music they play. :pac: They are entitled to hate me, as long as I'm allowed go to their shows and acquire their music in non-conventional ways that may cause legal repercussions if discovered.

• Advertisement

They probably do, the bassist thinks he is a vampire (or maybe he wants to be a vampire), either way, I don't like the band members themselves, just the music they play. :pac: They are entitled to hate me, as long as I'm allowed go to their shows and acquire their music in non-conventional ways that may cause legal repercussions if discovered.

Look at the fancy college boy.
    With his words.

Look at the fancy college boy.
    With his words.

Hardly a fancy college, wait ten minutes, and we'll see Des busting in here and throwing all sorts of abuse at the 'village' I currently reside in and the rest of us farmer folk who pretend we are attending a proper educational institution. :pac:

Hardly a fancy college, wait ten minutes, and we'll see Des busting in here and throwing all sorts of abuse at the 'village' I currently reside in and the rest of us farmer folk who pretend we are attending a proper educational institution. :pac:

1619026017_945806b140.jpg?v=0

*waits*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,907 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Oh hell yes. One of the finest bands in the world. Had the privelage of seeing them in a small venue last year and it was superb.

I'd love to join in with the NFL craic but my Chiefs were fairly woeful this year :o

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Oh hell yes. One of the finest bands in the world. Had the privelage of seeing them in a small venue last year and it was superb.

I'd love to join in with the NFL craic but my Chiefs were fairly woeful this year :o

Indeed, I've seen them twice, and even though neither were at a small venue(I wish I saw them in a more intimate setting), one was before Our Love To Admire came out, so I heard ALL the classics from Antics/ TOTBL and then saw them at ****** (which was incidentally the day the released OLTA, but I had had it for about 5 weeks :pac:). Amazing live, people were picking Snow Patrol over them... Fools...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,907 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Well Snow Patrol are **** live so stinger for those clowns.

Interpol are simply flawless on stage. The highlight for me was 'PDA' which is one of my favourite songs ever. The last 2 minutes or so are stunning.

afternoon folks.

Sup Al, how ya been?

Xavi6 wrote: »

I just like to see football be the winner...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I just like to see football be the winner...

Typical girl tbh.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Hello all,did I miss anything..?I just got myself a Creative Zen X-Fi,its a nice bit of kit.

• Advertisement

Des wrote: »
    Typical girl tbh.

Mainly it's because the Raiders are pure ****e and we'll not be winning anything anytime soon :o

Dub13 wrote: »
    Hello all,did I miss anything..?I just got myself a Creative Zen X-Fi,its a nice bit of kit.

What size is the HD?

And where did you buy it, how much was it.

I'm in the market for a new media player.

What size is the HD?

And where did you buy it, how much was it.

I'm in the market for a new media player.

I only got the 8 GB one as I don't have a need for the 16GB one.Got it on Pixmania.com for 110 (plus 12 post) its the cheapest around.

looking at buying a car.....looking round different sites, BUT i ****ing HATE cars, long as its a nice colour i dont give a ****e. pain in my arse.

long as its a nice colour

:D

you homo

:D

you homo

by nice, i mean black.....

....or REAL dark grey :cool:

by nice, i mean black.....

....or REAL dark grey :cool:

Stephen%20Ireland%20Range%20Rover.jpg

Blinging...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

Perfect time to be buying a car once you aren't looking to get a loan for one.

Dealers are stocked up with trade ins they can't shift so their should be plenty of bargains around as well as a lot of haggling room.

I'm they same with cars. Couldn't care less about them once its gets me from A to B and its not a hairdresser car.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

I have a zen too, its ver annoying the way it doesn't work with i-tunes

There will be a scheduled maintenance this evening from 6pm.
    Dowtime expected to last up to three hours. Use this free time to practice your woodturning or perhaps join a local folk band.

ffs

:mad:

I'm off to find a local folk band . . .

ffs

:mad:

Seriously Des can you not think of anythings else to do tonight but sit on boards?

EDIT: If it was during work hours I would understand.

ajeffares wrote: »
    I have a zen too, its ver annoying the way it doesn't work with i-tunes

Its no big deal just drag and drop,I like to have a radio thats why I like the Zen.

Seriously Des can you not think of anythings else to do tonight but sit on boards?

EDIT: If it was during work hours I would understand.

What? You mean you do things other than boards?:eek:

• Advertisement

Its no big deal just drag and drop,I like to have a radio thats why I like the Zen.

Cheaper than I-pods the same size too

ajeffares wrote: »
    What? You mean you do things other than boards?:eek:

Yes hence why my post count took a big dive during the holiday period. Normally only here during work and when a United match is on and I am at home.

Boardeaux are playing at 9.30, so I have a 2 hour window where I need to be entertained.

:(

Boardeaux are playing at 9.30, so I have a 2 hour window where I need to be entertained.

Ha ha good luck with that

How many of the Boardeaux lads are regular posters..?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement