Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Off Topic Thread III : Off Topic-er

Comments

Frisbee wrote: »

Skydive Jimmy Flloyd

:confused:

Des wrote: »
    sentence fail

Lack of full stop fail. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

plus one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

I am shít scared of heights.

but once you get up there, you just realise there's no place else to go.

why the fúck is numb/encore on this dre album?

I didn't upload it, I downloaded one from a different link about 6 months ago, you got it for free iswell so stop complaining. Rapidshare + megaupload = never have to worry about any piece of media ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Take his second name.
    What does the last syllable rhyme with?

Take his second name.

hank?

hank?

Skank?

Take his second name.

Oh I'm aware of the "Joe Maxi", "Pat rafter", "Tommy Tank, "Donaldo trump" method of speaking (of course, I'm from the saith soyde) but I don't know what the fék you're getting at!!

spank

heh-heh-heh

bandb.jpg

• Advertisement

Your all pedantic asshat's :)

*Your all pedantic **asshat's :)

*You're, **asshats. :pac:

Oh I'm aware of the "Joe Maxi", "Pat rafter", "Tommy Tank, "Donaldo trump" method of speaking (of course, I'm from the saith soyde) but I don't know what the fék you're getting at!!

speaking of all that.

the new rosser bewk is brilliant.

bleedin deadly twist on the last page or thereabouts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,908 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Evening gents.

How'd you tonight Des?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Or failing that, what kind of pre-pay packages O2 have?

iPhone, on Pre-Pay prepare to be bent over by Mr. Jobs. :D
    charlie check your e-mail.

Back at you.

I think this sums up how I felt reading it

:rolleyes::rolleyes::D:eek::mad::mad::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    eZe^ wrote: »
    I didn't upload it, I downloaded one from a different link about 6 months ago, you got it for free iswell so stop complaining. Rapidshare + megaupload = never have to worry about any piece of media ever.

Reported to IRMA.

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Evening gents.

How'd you tonight Des?

if you really cared you'd have read the thread and seen that the game was off because of a frozen pitch

tbh

:pac:

• Advertisement

Back at you.

I think this sums up how I felt reading it

:rolleyes::rolleyes::D:eek::mad::mad::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

secrets ftw

speaking of all that.

the new rosser bewk is brilliant.

bleedin deadly twist on the last page or thereabouts.

I'd never have put you down for someone who reads ROCK.

TBH, after the first couple, it was same jokes, different punchline.

secrets ftw

Psssssttttttt

Neil's ghey

secrets ftw

+1 to both

I've never read one of those books...

so, this evening I've learned that I don't come across to people as my actual self

weird.

• Advertisement

if you really cared you'd have read the thread and seen that the game was off because of a frozen pitch

tbh

:pac:

I'd have got around to it later. First port of call is here and the Liverpool thread to laugh at them bottling it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

iPhone, on Pre-Pay prepare to be bent over by Mr. Jobs. :D

Sorry Charlie, that one sailed way over my head :o

I'd have got around to it later. First port of call is here and the Liverpool thread to laugh at them bottling it.

on topic ftl

Its the internets Des, e-persona FT....L?!

+1 on that charlie (not my being gay, unless by gay u mean happy, and even then you're wrong!!)

frisbee were u trying to imply I should beat the bishop while plummeting to the ground? U sick twisted girl.

Id love to do a solo skydive tho. Baby steps tho, Ill get a tandem in first and see if my underwears still clean after tbh!!

steve jobs owns apple

yea u do have about 6 hours in here to yourself! im sure you read every post of every thread wishing u had someone to talk to!

Watching season 1 of entourage again, fcuking great....

frisbee were u trying to imply I should beat the bishop while plummeting to the ground? U sick twisted girl.

No I was implying you do a tandem jump with your gf and have her do it for you as she is experienced with skydiving...

We should buy a bot for Xavi to talk to at night...

so, this evening I've learned that I don't come across to people as my actual self

weird.

Ah, not so much that. But for someone who gives Neil fierce abuse for being from ROCK country, I would have imagined that ROCK books wouldn't have been your thing. I found the first one or two kinda funny, but after that, I assumed the only ones still reading them we're the crowd who yer man was ripping the piss out of, but who seemed to lap it all up.

An iPhone on Pre-Pay is something obscene. Close to 500 notes or that.

Watching season 1 of entourage again, fcuking great....

I plan to watch all 5, from start to finish, over Christmas.

• Advertisement

No I was implying you do a tandem jump with your gf and have her do it for you as she is experienced with skydiving...

We should buy a bot for Xavi to talk to at night...

That's actually a fuckin epic idea!! Doug reacharound has it copyrighted but if I ask him nicely i'm sure he'll let me borrow it (***wonders how many people know WTF I'm on about here)
    I have to hand it to ya, somehow that had not crossed my mind. She's done loads of jumps and jumps alone without an instructor but she's not in any way qualified to operate a tandem to be fair (........yyyyyyyyyyyyet!! )

Xavi talks to GY at night. They plan their running away together. Only a few months now, lover, till I can be with you. :pac:

'Ill be gone till November I'll be gone till November'

Btw, Charlie and Neil, I really hope you look like your avatar, anything else would look strange at this stage.

That's actually a fuckin epic idea!! Doug reacharound has it copyrighted but if I ask him nicely i'm sure he'll let me borrow it (***wonders how many people know WTF I'm on about here)
    I have to hand it to ya, somehow that had not crossed my mind. She's done loads of jumps and jumps alone without an instructor but she's not in any way qualified to operate a tandem to be fair (........yyyyyyyyyyyyet!! )

Xavi talks to GY at night. They plan their running away together. Only a few months now, lover, till I can be with you. :pac:

See, I make sense!

I still think we should get him a bot. A group Xmas pressie for him!

Midway through season 5 at the mo. Lovin it all.

You're just jealous

I plan to watch Die Hard on Christmas, same as i do every other Christmas. it's THE xmas movie. i will start The Wire and possibly do a Bourne Trilogy day too.

thsi is hard for me to say, but I'm not watching Point Break again until the night before my skydive. :( I will have withdrawl symptoms but it's for the best. It's the film that made me wanna do one in the first place. It'll make it that bit more special. Just hope Swayze gets better.....Keep on truckin Bodhi, you can do it.

Agreed Die Hard is a great Xmas movie, aswell as Braveheart.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Sky + HD > Most other things in the world.
    QFT.

This has been my only contribution today due to some recent redundancies in my team meaning I'm now worked to the bone. Abe Lincoln turned in his grave today.

On a brighter note, watched the first 4 eps of entourage. Seems cool. Night ladies, and frisbee.

Night ladies, and frisbee.

I know he's going for reverse stylage.
    But Woop!

Btw, Charlie and Neil, I really hope you look like your avatar, anything else would look strange at this stage.

I posted my pic about 4 or 5 days ago! On this thread!!

See, I make sense!

Kinda, it's "he was having a Tommy Tank" not "he was havin a Jimmy Floyd"....just rolls off the tongue better. Or if you're quotin Rosser......(I get it now, Des relates to Rossers son...of course!!) its havin an "Allied Irish".
    I still think we should get him a bot. A group Xmas pressie for him!

i hear those femme bots have nasty malfunctions!

You're just jealous

Hold on.....deep breath.............AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ..........inhale........... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thank you, I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!!

• Advertisement

You broke the thread ya feckin eejit :rolleyes:

QFT.

This has been my only contribution today due to some recent redundancies in my team meaning I'm now worked to the bone. Abe Lincoln turned in his grave today.

On a brighter note, watched the first 4 eps of entourage. Seems cool. Night ladies, and frisbee.

Jeez that's rough dude. Try not to sweat it too much.

Entourage will be the perfect fodder to take your mind off that sh/t.

You fixed the thread ya feckin legend :)

FYP

BTW Charles, just put me down for whatever in the SSF, even though I'll be getting shafted by currency exchange.

I have to get into this entourage malarky. Im not into watchin TV online (except South Park) so ill have to look out for someone with it on DVD. Ive only seen Chucks episode and I didnt know wtf was goin on tbh.

3746861036a3831801870b505405270l.jpg

/awaits comment about Giant hand/4 fingers/looking like a general tit.

• Advertisement

I have to get into this entourage malarky. Im not into watchin TV online (except South Park) so ill have to look out for someone with it on DVD. Ive only seen Chucks episode and I didnt know wtf was goin on tbh.

Same I'll have to get into it to know what everyone on this thread is talking about...
    3746861036a3831801870b505405270l.jpg

/awaits comment about Giant hand/4 fingers/looking like a general tit.

You only have 4 fingers on your giant hand! You tit!

BTW Charles, just put me down for whatever in the SSF, even though I'll be getting shafted by currency exchange.

Good man. Have you down for a ton.

Seriously, torrent the fcuk out of Entourage. I promise you, you will not regret it.

Any of the lads who watch it here will attest to it's greatness.

You only have 4 fingers on your giant hand! You tit!

:( I expected some abuse from the lads, but coming from the fairer sex, that just hurts.

GY, throw me a bone?

Charlie's the man. I'll post a pic sometime soon, and the shocked faces will be pretty funny, I'm the opposite of irish looking. :pac:

Agreed about Die Hard Neil, Nakatomi plaza is ALWAYS on Christmas eve and I love it, it always helped me fall asleep when I was a youngin, now it just relaxes me before I have to get all the little sisters stuff ready for her.

GY, throw me a bone?

GY's a woman Charlie so you'll have to get boned elsewhere....

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement