Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Off Topic Thread III : Off Topic-er

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,079 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Happy birthday guy!

boardsies invited? ;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

Breithlá shona duit Rockman.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

Down with that sort of thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEE

Happy Birthday man!
    eZe^ wrote: »
    Jesus man, that is a weird sleep pattern....
    :eek:
    Holy **** man.
    Actually it is a bit:pac:

Soooo tired...

Frisbee wrote: »
    Happy Birthday man!

Soooo tired...

is this your stand to rectify your pattern? only way to do it really im afraid....

work hammered my one back into place :(

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    is this your stand to rectify your pattern? only way to do it really im afraid....

work hammered my one back into place :(

Yup pretty much.
    Was just up in Three Rock there and the two pitches are like fecking Ice rinks, better be ok by later. Can't hack having another match called off...

Right gotta go pick one of the lads up then match time.

Laters and Happy Saturday OTT'ers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,909 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Happy Birthday Rockman

Went and and got petrol earlier. $1.05.5 a litre! That's abot 53 cents your money!

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Rockman

Went and and got petrol earlier. $1.05.5 a litre! That's abot 53 cents your money!

:(

when your coming home just fill your suitcases with petrol and turn a bit of a profit!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

Soooo tired...

But cant sleep?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

ROCKMAN wrote: »
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEEEEE

Happy Birthday good sir. May it be a very messy one.

Put that cock back in your pants, and stop waving it about.
    Xavi6 wrote: »

Yeah, but we've got the class weather, savage birds, and Russell Crowe as president.

Oh wait............:(
    ~Rebel~ wrote: »
    :(

when your coming home just fill your suitcases with petrol and turn a bit of a profit!

Drugs ftwtbftbh.

Put that cock back in your pants, and stop waving it about.

I'm not quite sure how to respond to this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

I'm not quite sure how to respond to this.

Helicopter obviously.

Helicopter obviously.

:D:D:D

Helicopter obviously.
    Obviously.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

May i ask why the award voting threads arent sticky or something,how people will otherwise see them and vote,i was one of those who didnt notice them,theres a lot of people who doesnt bother going back for 10 pages and reading the threads

It is cooooooold outside

It is cooooooold outside

Smuggling peanuts Laura?

More like fcuking chestnuts its that cold outside...

• Advertisement

More like fcuking chestnuts its that cold outside...

Haven't left the gaff all day, don't plan to either. The nearest I will get to the outside is when I open the door when me takeaway comes. Om nom nom nom.

Haven't left the gaff all day, don't plan to either. The nearest I will get to the outside is when I open the door when me takeaway comes. Om nom nom nom.

Yeah waiting on pizza now. Won't be going outside again...

Yeah waiting on pizza now. Won't be going outside again...

Thinking Pizza myself.

From whom and what are you ordering?

Thinking Pizza myself.

From whom and what are you ordering?

That new PHQ place. It's like delivery Pizza Hut. Haven't tried it, and it's probably no great shakes, but though I'd give it a shot.

Went with a medium pizza with bbq beef, jalapenos and chilli flakes. With fries. garlic bread and a can of 7up.

That new PHQ place. It's like delivery Pizza Hut. Haven't tried it, and it's probably no great shakes, but though I'd give it a shot.

Went with a medium pizza with bbq beef, jalapenos and chilli flakes. With fries. garlic bread and a can of 7up.

How much did that set you back?

My local 4 star has a ridiculously good offer.

- 16' 2 topping Pizza
    - Wedges
    - Chicken dippers
    - Garlic Pizza Bread
    - 1.25 Coke/Sprite/Fanta

All for the princely sum of €20.

Tis savage. Usually only eat half of the lot on the evening it's delivered (usually a Saturday) and then the other half the next day (Usually Sunday, when I am feeling rough as fcuk, parked on the sofa watching Super Sunday)

Was 13 euro.

Wasnt great.

Four Star is far superior!

• Advertisement

Was 13 euro.

Wasnt great.

Four Star is far superior!

Still, 13 notes is a pretty good deal for all that lot. You would struggle to get a medium pizza off Apache for that much. Was it Pizza Hut style pizza?

Used to find Four Star very hit and miss, but lately, they have been very awesome. Ordering extra cheese 3.gif

How much did that set you back?

My local 4 star has a ridiculously good offer.

- 16' 2 topping Pizza
    - Wedges
    - Chicken dippers
    - Garlic Pizza Bread
    - 1.25 Coke/Sprite/Fanta

All for the princely sum of €20.

Tis savage. Usually only eat half of the lot on the evening it's delivered (usually a Saturday) and then the other half the next day (Usually Sunday, when I am feeling rough as fcuk, parked on the sofa watching Super Sunday)

I had one of those to myself back in August, the deal was called the olympizza back then cos of the olympics. Hahaha, I'd say I gained 2 lbs of fat from it.

Nah it wasnt pan or anything.
    Tbh its still just a pizza take away except with Pizza Hut putting their name on it...

Evening lads,

Had my fights today. 2 fights, 2 wins! Delighted! Both finishes too! 1st was a TKO due to strikes and second was a choke. My shin kinda hurts.

Evening lads,

Had my fights today. 2 fights, 2 wins! Delighted! Both finishes too! 1st was a TKO due to strikes and second was a choke. My shin kinda hurts.

Congratulations.

Must be a nice end to what has been a bit of a **** week.

Any plans for tonight?

• Advertisement

Evening lads,

Wanna drop a weight class or two and fight me, we can have a light heavyweight OTT bout. I reckon my Gonzago strenght could take you. :pac:

Congratulations.

Must be a nice end to what has been a bit of a **** week.

Any plans for tonight?

Absolutely. Events I just watched on TV just made me even :)ier too!!!

I'm on for Monday btw dude.

tonight, I'm hittin Club 92....for shame!! Loads of people I know are going tho so its all good!!

Wanna drop a weight class or two and fight me, we can have a light heavyweight OTT bout. I reckon my Gonzago strenght could take you. :pac:

Hmmm, ok why not! its a savage adrenaline buzz. The 3 or 4 hours waiting for it to happn are fckin brutal though. i have my fights on video so must show em to some of ya's!

tonight, I'm hittin Club 92....for shame!! Loads of people I know are going tho so its all good!!

There must be something on there tongiht coz all the lads are going and I cant. Not too broke up about it though tbh, not a fan of that sort of clientele.
    Hmmm, ok why not! its a savage adrenaline buzz. The 3 or 4 hours waiting for it to happn are fckin brutal though. i have my fights on video so must show em to some of ya's!

Get youtube'd son!

And Congrats!

Don't worry Neil, there'll be no 3 or 4 hour waiting time, just a few minutes and BAM, Neil, undefeated boardsie is knocked out by flying double dragon kick to the temple. Relatively unknown legend eZe^ emerges victorious, on a path to superstardom already.

Coming to a cinema near you.......

Don't worry Neil, there'll be no 3 or 4 hour waiting time, just a few minutes and BAM, Neil, undefeated boardsie is knocked out by flying double dragon kick to the temple. Relatively unknown legend eZe^ emerges victorious, on a path to superstardom already.

I wanna go see that!

There must be something on there tongiht coz all the lads are going and I cant. Not too broke up about it though tbh, not a fan of that sort of clientele.

Get youtube'd son!

And Congrats!

Yea apparently so. I dunno, I just wanna go dancin! Ill try and get it up at sum stage. I won't be getting the vids until Wednesday tho so it'll be a while.

Boo!!
    I wanna go see that!

I don't!

Realistically it would go something like this. eZe^ trash talks so much that Neil actually sets up the fight, eZe^ realises he doesn't actually know any MMA whatsover, he also doesn't have a height, weight, or reach advantage so he can't pull a Bob Sapp. He gets knocked out by four knees to the chin, and never wakes up. Neil emerges victorious and after beating 7 shades of sh*t out of his opponent, he walks away with his girlfriend, Laura, by his side. They go 'dancing' at club 92.

A little different, but just as entertaining to the neutral I guess.

Sorry, im v rude, whats everyones plan for tonight?

Watch Barca vs Valencia, study some multivariable calculus and watch more tv. This is my last weekend of not going out, college exams this week but once Thursday rolls around I'm getting muller'd every 2nd night until Christmas day, then resuming St. Stephens night.

Realistically it would go something like this. eZe^ trash talks so much that Neil actually sets up the fight, eZe^ realises he doesn't actually know any MMA whatsover, he also doesn't have a height, weight, or reach advantage so he can't pull a Bob Sapp. He gets knocked out by four knees to the chin, and never wakes up. Neil emerges victorious and after beating 7 shades of sh*t out of his opponent, he walks away with his girlfriend, Laura, by his side. They go 'dancing' at club 92.

A little different, but just as entertaining to the neutral I guess.

There's more truth to a lot of that than u imply even tho u meant it as a joke!!

Realistically eZe i would never fight anyone I knew beforehand. I chatted away to one of the lads aftre today and he was real sound, made me regret all those kicks and knees i hit him with...seriously. I'm not really agro at all by nature tbh. Plus u know ur boxing, i could get bitchslapped!! LOL at the Bob Sapp reference. u ever seen his fight with Nogueira? If u have time PM me and Ill send ya a link to it, its just so so epic! Brazilian Jiu Jitsu baby!!

LOL at u tryin to hate on "dancing" I love dancing when I go out. i susually spend half the night on the dancefloor and the other half at the bar or in the john!

• Advertisement

Knowing boxing doesn't mean I can box, if things worked that way I'd be a professional player, probably playing and relegating Lionel Messi to the bench.

I've seen Sapp being killed by Mirko, he actually starts crying in this clip. I watched Gonzago knock the sh*t out of Mirko last night too, it was quality, kicked in the temple. :pac:

Tryin to hate on "dancing" I love dancing when I go out. i susually spend half the night on the dancefloor and the other half at the bar or in the john!

I spend most the night on the dance floor too, best place to have a laugh with mates and wimmins, but trust me, Irish lads can hardly call what they do 'dancing'. Hahaha...

Watch Barca vs Valencia, study some multivariable calculus and watch more tv. This is my last weekend of not going out, college exams this week but once Thursday rolls around I'm getting muller'd every 2nd night until Christmas day, then resuming St. Stephens night.

I have to tape that actually.

Nigs on the study but fair dues 4 bein so disciplined.

I LOVE the "lets get muntered" feel of xmas season!! So much fun!

Speaking of "muntered"....anyone ever seen these?!

Im in the same boat. This is my last weekend of not going out before the exams, and the exams end next saturday so big sesh next saturday.

However I will probably miss my match as exam is 12-2 :mad:

Haven't studied this subject really at all this yea and the exam is monday., so cramming as much as possible, the exam is worth 25% of my final module too, so it's significant enough for me to care.

Frisbee, gonna get absolutely trolleyed the day you finish college? :pac:

Knowing boxing doesn't mean I can box, if things worked that way I'd be a professional player, probably playing and relegating Lionel Messi to the bench.

I've seen Sapp being killed by Mirko, he actually starts crying in this clip. I watched Gonzago knock the sh*t out of Mirko last night too, it was quality, kicked in the temple. :pac:

I spend most the night on the dance floor too, best place to have a laugh with mates and wimmins, but trust me, Irish lads can hardly call what they do 'dancing'. Hahaha...

I LOVE Crocop, I nearly creid when he got crocopped by Gonzaga. I saw him fight live in London, he lost but the speed of his kicks and his flexibility for such a beats is sick.

To be fair to Sapp, that straight left broke his orbital bone which is by all accounts incredibly painful.

Nogueira v Sapp HL w/ghey music!

pro wrestler Goldberg did commentary and was so pro Sapp biased. nog is the man. talk about a tough SOB.

Frisbee, gonna get absolutely trolleyed the day you finish college? :pac:

Hells to the yeah.
    In work nearly full time from the 14th onwards till Christmas.
    Daft Funk are playing Tripod the Wednesday after I finish, can't wait for that!

Right lads Im off.

the call of the booze has arrived. Laters. I leave you with this. It gets my animalistically up for a session!!

Absolutely. Events I just watched on TV just made me even :)ier too!!!

I'm on for Monday btw dude.

Good stuff. You have Al's number, so if he isn't round these parts in the next 24 hrs, hit 'em up, and make sure he is in.

92!!! 2004 called, they're lookin for you. Seriously hate the cnuts that generally go there. Oh, and stop being a big benny wafflin on about spending the night on the dance floor.

The Pizza man has just cometh............. :)

Daft Punk really are fcuking amazing live.
    Best band I've seen

• Advertisement

I loved Daft Punk live, but 2 many dj's were the best techno/ electronica gig I've ever been to. They are playing here again the 3rd of January, can't wait.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement