Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Off Topic Thread III : Off Topic-er

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

You should be safe enough so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

Well that was a very unproductive morning :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭gucci

too early?

sorry havent posted here in months, boards barred at work, and moving house etc meant i hadnt internet for a while....see i have missed feck all!! :pac::pac:

Coming home on sunday, roll on proper guinness!!

I would lay a trap for her. Get a sim card (they are cheap). Then send some messages back and forth from your phone and that. In your phone store the new number as Mary (Hot), or Banging Betty or something crazy. Then when she confronts you about it, you can say I knew you were looking through my phone so I sent the fake messages look here is the sim card.*

* Dont expect your relationship to go much further after this.

Or just ask her what she was doing. Maybe she was just looking for clues regarding a chrimbo present.

If you do that neil...keep us posted as to how it works out!!haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,908 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

gucci wrote: »
    too early?

sorry havent posted here in months, boards barred at work, and moving house etc meant i hadnt internet for a while....see i have missed feck all!! :pac::pac:

Coming home on sunday, roll on proper guinness!!

Who the fuck are you?! :P

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 18,115 ✭✭✭✭ShiverinEskimo

I've never felt so unchristmassy this close to christmas and I've realised why. There is not a single christmas decoration in the whole office. Not even a bit of tin foil that could be mistaken for tinsle (tinsel?)

I <3 GuanYin wrote: »
    Who the fuck are you?! :P

Nice to see the humbug spirit is alive and well xavi!
    Yeah im only starting to feel christmassy seen as how im finished work and was falling around the chirstmas market quite merry last night! I should be able to fit all my shopping into two hours now shortly...........

gucci wrote: »
    Nice to see the humbug spirit is alive and well xavi!

scrooge.jpg

Well that was a very unproductive morning :)

I have zero bosses here the afternoon, Im gonna take dossin to a new low.

i was thinking more
    grinch_santa.jpg

in the camp pose and all:p

• Advertisement

I have zero bosses here the afternoon, Im gonna take dossin to a new low.

Jesus Neil your bosses might not be there but somebody else might notice you disappearing to the jacks for ten minute fap every hour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Morning/Afternoon lads.
    What's the dealio-io-io?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,072 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

evnin'

era not too much over on my end anyway. everyone got handed out cuisine de france chocolate star cookies a minute ago though, which was a bit of a result...

Jesus Neil your bosses might not be there but somebody else might notice you disappearing to the jacks for ten minute fap every hour.

I do that anyway!

Frisbee wrote: »
    Morning/Afternoon lads.
    What's the dealio-io-io?

Not a lot. Just want to head home.

Christmas party tomorrow. Goin on a river cruise with free piss then stopping at a winery for lunch apparently then cruisin again for a while.

It's gonna get Lionel Messi!

Just found out my brother broke our shower last night.
    Idiot...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,046 ✭✭✭eZe^

Got a letter today in the post telling me I'm now a college scholar. Except no money, what a joke. :pac:

Christmas party tomorrow. Goin on a river cruise with free piss then stopping at a winery for lunch apparently then cruisin again for a while.

It's gonna get Lionel Messi!

Come on admit it you would prefer to be in Dublin.

• Advertisement

Afternoon all.

Got all the Xmas shopping sorted, lovely! Had a McDonalds in Dundrum for breakfast too :) but then had two Guinness in the local on the way home. The burps dont seem healthy :o

Not a lot. Just want to head home.

Right, I've no boss in. So boards is 1 source of amusement. I can watch videos, MSN, facebewk etc but I dont really want to sit chattin nline right now. What can I do besides shanking to amuse myself? Any good vids that don't require sound to enjoy?

I'd actually work but time of year = no work to be done.

Right, I've no boss in. So boards is 1 source of amusement. I can watch videos, MSN, facebewk etc but I dont really want to sit chattin nline right now. What can I do besides shanking to amuse myself? Any good vids that don't require sound to enjoy?

I'd actually work but time of year = no work to be done.

http://www.mousebreaker.com/games/jumpersforgoalposts

Come on admit it you would prefer to be in Dublin.

I'm hangin for a night in Coppers like you wouldn't believe! :D

I wouldn't tell your bird that.

By the way is she Irish or Ozzie or Kiwi or what

She's Cabra scum

• Advertisement

Have to go to a 21st in the Sugar Club tonight. Someone my gf used to work with and she doesn't know anyone going but is still insisting on going.
    Last time I was there was a bout 3 years ago for a gig, is it still set up like a cinema nearly?

eZe^ wrote: »

Looks like my afternoon is sorted!! :pac:

I'd say you are!! Can u be as much of a bogger pimp as you are an e-pimp!?!! :D:pac:

Looks like my afternoon is sorted!! :pac:

Penalties are too hard tbh, I've only gotten 4 max in the penalties.

EDIT- HOLD ON! The longer you hold down your left click the higher the penalty goes, lovely stuff, much easier!

Look at Puyol here, I love spoof shows;

I just lashed on the radio online here, great day!

• Advertisement

I'd say you are!! Can u be as much of a bogger pimp as you are an e-pimp!?!! :D:pac:

Sounds like a challenge! :D

Lads, what were those website with the really cheap jerseys and vintage ones? There were a few that sold jerseys for like 15 notes.

Where would be the handiest place to park around half ten tonight if going into the Sugar Club?
    Stephens Green?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

Lads, what were those website with the really cheap jerseys and vintage ones? There were a few that sold jerseys for like 15 notes.

thefootballshirt.com

its pretty awesome

Sounds like a challenge! :D

It's on like donkey kong! We'll go up after the OTT beers and see what your pimpage ranking is!! :D:D

It's on like donkey kong! We'll go up after the OTT beers and see what your pimpage ranking is!! :D:D

Heh probably very low unless I bring my laptop!

Heh probably very low unless I bring my laptop!

Haha!! Yea u can't use emoticons, GIFs, Fail GIFS, postcounts and the thanks feature to get women in real life!!

Haha!! Yea u can't use emoticons, GIFs, Fail GIFS, postcounts and the thanks feature to get women in real life!!

What about PMs?

You know what I hate, when you're talking to someone and you ask them how they are, and they say something like 'good, waiting for Trevor to text me about going out tonight'. I don't fcuking know who Trevor is, I've never heard his name, just say 'a friend' ok......

What about PMs?

Whisper filth into her ear!!

• Advertisement

You know what I hate, when you're talking to someone and you ask them how they are, and they say something like 'good, waiting for Trevor to text me about going out tonight'. I don't fcuking know who Trevor is, I've never heard his name, just say 'a friend' ok......

Awwww is someone mad because they didn't get invited out? :pac:

I hate people who say "I'm always happy"....no you're not motherf***er!! Are u happy at funerals turd?

Sorry, I forgot OTT Thread is not the Angry Bastards Forum!!

Hahah, no, it's just this one person I know refers to all her friends by their names, none of which I know, have ever seen and will never see. It's not like I'm buddies with Brian, Trevor and Thomas. Just call them friends ffs!

He wants a night out with "Trevor"............:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,212 ✭✭✭ITT-Pat

Hahah, no, it's just this one person I know refers to all her friends by their names, none of which I know, have ever seen and will never see. It's not like I'm buddies with Brian, Trevor and Thomas. Just call them friends ffs!
    Brian, Trevor and Thomas? she sounds like a slag tbh

doirty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Lads, if a woman says "can we put a limit on the xmas spending this year" is it a test?

Des wrote: »
    Lads, if a woman says "can we put a limit on the xmas spending this year" is it a test?

I had that a few weeks ago.
    It wasn't a test, but you can be damn sure I treated it as such!

Right off to work, laters lads

• Advertisement

Des wrote: »

Most definitely.

I got the "Let's not get each other Valentine's presents cause it's pointless and we can save the money" thing. So I didn't get her anything. Went down as well as a cock flavoured lolly pop.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement