Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this weird?

Options
  • 24-11-2008 7:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭

Can't think of a better place to ask a question like this. I was just writing a text to a girl who I like and I think I might have gone over the top because she hasn't texted back and its been over an hour. I wrote: You are so hot, I want to be deep inside you like a disease. I thought it was romantic

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 num one

U always say the right things !(ref ur ugly friend)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

You've only waited an hour?

Wait about 25 years. I'm sure she'll see the romanticism of it by then.

In fact, wait 25 years before posting here again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Pure romance as I see it.
    If she doesn't fall for your charm then its simply her loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭Karen_*

JohnGalt wrote: »
    Can't think of a better place to ask a question like this. I was just writing a text to a girl who I like and I think I might have gone over the top because she hasn't texted back and its been over an hour. I wrote: You are so hot, I want to be deep inside you like a disease. I thought it was romantic

You are sooooooooo funny Johngalt. I really beleive you!

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭chickenhawk

eVeNtInE wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.

They think it's all over...............it is now.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

*notes down that line*

Wimmen watch out

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

You forgot to ask the question.
    Are you trying to be funny? You're failing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

Thats the most romantic thing I have ever heard, she has probably swooned over the whole thing and needs someone to fan her back to conciousness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

Are you ashamed of where you come from?
    I believe my mother raised me well

This was something you said in another thread..

I disagree

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭half pint

Deep inside, like a disease...Yes I can see how that is romantic :eek:

If some one said that to me I'd be delighted (I think not!)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

dont-feed-troll.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Ha ha, bet you're the type of guy who sits at home playing computer games cursing your social ineptness, growing more bitter by the day. You try console yourself with menial and 'worthwhile' pursuits, yet you feel empty on the inside.

This leads us to your current predicament, which I'm sure is only infuriating and frustrating you even more. Your lame attempt to be shocking thus far has fallen flat on it's face. In my head I could hear a thud, similar to that of a fish being slapped in one's face, most likely yours.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Can't think of a better place to ask a question like this - how romantic would you think it was if I locked this thread and told you that you'll be on the receiving end of a ban if you start another thread like this here?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement