Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

hackney/taxi insurance

Options
  • 24-11-2008 7:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭

how much would a 29 y.o pay for taxi/hackney insurance? :confused:

the insurance co's wont quote unless you already have a spsv licence. No point in getting a spsv licence if youre then told that'll be 20'000.

as with most things in this country - you'll find the key stored in the safe.:rolleyes:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

TPF&T €1800 21 yo male Taxi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭Dr_H_Lecter

huh 1800, not so bad considering.

my regular tpft is 400 ish

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,425 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

just ring quinn and tell them you have a psv licence, that you only got it a week ago. it may not be valid etc etc but its just to get a quote.

FYI 27 yo male full private NCB moving to insure a 2005 D4D avensis 1350 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 3 akisut84

24 year old male with 4 penalty points and 2 years no claim b. is 3800 for taxi at quinn.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭tinofapples

Volvoboy wrote: »
    TPF&T €1800 21 yo male Taxi.

Can you insure a taxi TPF&T considering the passengers interest. ? I paid over 500 for my first year and it went up to 1270 the second year. Quinn direct.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭Tipsy Mac

Can you insure a taxi TPF&T considering the passengers interest. ? I paid over 500 for my first year and it went up to 1270 the second year. Quinn direct.

Yes TPF&T covers all passengers in your normal insurance too, the driver personally has little or no cover to his/herself even with Fully Comp.

Advertisement