Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadband download limit question?

Options
  • 24-11-2008 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

hey guys. im on eircom brodband at the moment (from yesterday), its only because they offer the only okish speeds for my area and i refuse to go with clearwire. so with this download limit is it per month like for this month for me only the rest of november and then it starts again on december 1st or is it every 30 days like until the 24th of december until it resets. i just need this cleared up as im not to sure about it.

thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭samhail

id be very surprised if u get it from 24th-24th
    check out broadbandsupport.eircom.net with your phone number & a/c number
    very nice facility !

• Registered Users Posts: 32 thepieman12345

thanks i just never really heard on which way it worked :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 thepieman12345

What is a download allowance? Depending on the broadband package you are using, you are entitled to transfer a certain amount of data each month, included in the monthly cost of the package*. This is known as a download allowance and is reset on the first day of each calendar month. Unused allowance is not carried over to the next month.
    from eircom website

• Registered Users Posts: 28,191 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

I signed up to the 3mb the other day, I think that gives me 30gb a month...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Eircom don't enforce their download limits at all, I'm always more than twice the limit without a word/email

• Advertisement
Advertisement