Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mustard Seed?

Options
  • 24-11-2008 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi all,
    We are thinking about having our xmas meal here in a couple of weeks with work crowd,
    Is it as good yet expensive as soom say?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

expense is realitive
    the food is certainly worth the price, Dan and his staff are second to none,

• Registered Users Posts: 931 ✭✭✭Xennon

Over-rated place in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭G&T

Worth every penny,
    loved it,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 your my lady

The Mustard Seed is the best restaurant I have ever been to...and I've been to a few!!:P

It is expensive, but soooo worth it.
    I hope your christmas party gang appreciate it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto

The Mustard Seed is the best restaurant I have ever been to...and I've been to a few!!:P

It is expensive, but soooo worth it.
    I hope your christmas party gang appreciate it!

I agree, definitely the best restaurant in Limerick county.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 468 ✭✭trap4

By far and away the best restaurant I've ever been to. From the moment you step inside you know the experience is going to be fantastic - the warm welcome, the wonderful old country house feel, the smell of the peat fire, not to mention the amazing aroma wafting from the kitchen.

I didn't consider the price outrageous but I'd rather pay 5 times more for the Mustard Seed anyway and eat out 5 time less per year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

+1 one of the best restaurants in the country - food and service second to none and Dan is one of the best hosts you'll ever hope to meet.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

the mustard seed is a superb place , from the fat cat lying in front of the fireplace , to the warm welcome, to the amazing food and above all else special feeling you get from visiting here..

it truly is my favourite place to go to....unfortunately we don't get there often enough , but it is truly worth every cent!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Where is this place?

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭munsterdevil

It's in Ballingarry, West Limerick

• Advertisement
Advertisement