Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin Nuvi 765 ( 765T )

Options
  • 24-11-2008 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭

what do you thinks guys ? thinking of getting this love the new features

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭pm.

anyone here have it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

just borrowed a garmin to go to dublin for weekend and i have to say i hated giving it back. this thing amazed me i am going to go out and get one i had used a tom tom before but this garmin nuvi was miles ahead of it with lane features and it was very accurate

• Registered Users Posts: 21,466 ✭✭✭✭Alun

just borrowed a garmin to go to dublin for weekend and i have to say i hated giving it back. this thing amazed me i am going to go out and get one i had used a tom tom before but this garmin nuvi was miles ahead of it with lane features and it was very accurate
    Did the lane feature actually work properly here? If so, I'm surprised to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

it worked grand telling me what lane to take coming out of the roundabouts and what lane i should be in for turn offs and exits ect. it made the m50 and dublin drivers a bit less intimidating,its a nice piece of equipment

Advertisement