Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nokia CK300

Options
  • 24-11-2008 11:42pm

Hi all,
    Don't use this thread much, but I'm hoping you can help me out.

I'm thinking of getting a Nokia CK300 set for my car, and was wondering if it needed to be integrated into the car (wired through the dash and stuff), or can it be stand alone, and have my mobile just paired with it. (i.e. mobile can still be seperate from it, but the bluetooth picks it up...)).

Outside that, how is it in general, is it worth the cash I'd spend on it??

Thanks for all the help.

Druss.

P.S I'm posting this in the Mobiles / Tech board in case this isn't the appropriate forum for it...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Sandwich

Its a fully integrated system, wired thru your dash etc. Have one since last summer and find it xcelent with my E51 , especially after installing the extra symbian software on the phone. Much better than the previous wired kit (CK91 or Ck126 ,cant remember which)

Advertisement