Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marios Kart wii screwed up my wii

Options
  • 25-11-2008 1:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 911 ✭✭✭

it asked me to install an updat.e i did. probably stupid looking back. Now it and other games wont work.

is my wii bricked?

- thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

An official update cannot brick your wii unless you had modded the console or interrupted the update. Is there anything you're not telling us?!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 sub5

hey man,
    If you have a PAL modded console and up put in a NTSC/JAP game and it asked you did you want to update and you clicked yes well the you've bricked your console. If you have just made a brick of thing's follow the link here and download the matching file and run it like a game and you should be cool:cool:
    http://www.coderetard.com/2008/05/22/wii-fix-disc-unbricks-semi-brick-by-import-mario-kart-ssbb/

Advertisement