Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No J1 how can i work?

Options
  • 25-11-2008 2:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I took the year out before college so is there anyway i can get a visa to work in usa this summer? as i am technically not a current student.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

I know loads of people who went over with mates who had the J1 but they didnt and worked for the summer, depends on what job you take and how official they are. They were moving furniture, no questions asked. It was only for 2 or 3 months

• Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭p to the e

exiot wrote: »
    I know loads of people who went over with mates who had the J1 but they didnt and worked for the summer, depends on what job you take and how official they are. They were moving furniture, no questions asked. It was only for 2 or 3 months

the furniture moving gig is tough enough but yeah it's no questions asked. also try bars around the place. get in and get to know them.

Advertisement