Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some questions, some feedback, a hello and a thank you!

Options
  • 25-11-2008 6:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭

Hi all, Im new to the paranormal forum. Thanks for all the wonderful info! My recommendation for 2 fortune teller would be finbar from Ballinasloe, and medium Sandra from Naas! Can anyone give me any info on Louise Kings? I have been trying to contact her but no answer. Does she have a long waiting list?? Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭bettyboo1

Blue Belle wrote: »
    Hi all, Im new to the paranormal forum. Thanks for all the wonderful info! My recommendation for 2 fortune teller would be finbar from Ballinasloe, and medium Sandra from Naas! Can anyone give me any info on Louise Kings? I have been trying to contact her but no answer. Does she have a long waiting list?? Thanks in advance :)

There is a brill one in Mullingar, you have to book him months in advance.
    He has a room in the back of a pub up there, I think its called The Unicorn.
    Also there is a good one in Straide, Co.Mayo, Bridget Benson is her name.
    I went 2 dem both. She gives a 4 year reading and records it for ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Geri Boyle

Thanks bettyboo1! Any chance you could pm me with numbers? Also does the one in Mayo have a long waiting list do you know? Thanks again! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭glitter-bug

Blue Belle wrote: »
    Thanks bettyboo1! Any chance you could pm me with numbers? Also does the one in Mayo have a long waiting list do you know? Thanks again! :)

Theres a very good medium healer in Ballina. Very down to earth, PM me if you want details

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Hi glitter-bug. I know Louise Kings well, how have you been trying to contact her, through CRystal Wings? She's workingat an event in the Stillorgan Park Hotel - there from 12.30 til 8.30 tomorrow. If you've tried Crystal Wings and still cant get her then drop me a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭Geri Boyle

Thanks Glitter bug, im looking for a good fortune teller at the moment as opposed to a healer. :) 6th, Ive tried Louise Kings thru Crystal Wings and they told me she hasnt worked out of there in months so i rang her and eventually a guy answered and took my details and said he'd call me back but hasnt. Im working til 6 tomorrow but I might make it to Stillorgan afterwards! Thanks everyone :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement