Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New phones in early 2009?

• 25-11-2008 8:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭

Hey, I am switching to Vodafone soon but their choice of phones is a bit crap to say the least. I have an O2 6300 which I think it utter rubbish. Battery life sucks. Unfortunately the 6300 seems to be the only "cheap" phone available on vodafnoe also as the rest appear even worse than it.

So, anyone know when new models come out? I have an unlocked 6101 which I can use for a few months if I thought there would be a better selection of phones in 2009. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭Username!

Bill or PAYG?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Prepay. Although it appears to be the same phones on both prepay and contract...just different prices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭h57xiucj2z946q

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

Ludo wrote: »
    Hey, I am switching to Vodafone soon but their choice of phones is a bit crap to say the least. I have an O2 6300 which I think it utter rubbish. Battery life sucks. Unfortunately the 6300 seems to be the only "cheap" phone available on vodafnoe also as the rest appear even worse than it.

So, anyone know when new models come out? I have an unlocked 6101 which I can use for a few months if I thought there would be a better selection of phones in 2009. Any ideas?

Thanks.

What is your price range?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

Probably up to about 150 at most to be honest. Nothing high end. Low mid range maybe. Just looking for a decent battery life, decent buttons and well built really. I have been known to drop phones :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,774 ✭✭✭Ah-Watch

Nokia 6500s-I'm selling mine-in spotless condition but that aside the phone is dear on Prepay but it is a really sturdy phone, normally wouldn't be into a slider but I got it as it was such a sturdy phone. Other than that I would get a 6124, they're light but havn't seen any of them back for repair!:)

Advertisement