Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tyres for a Kia Sportage????

Options
  • 25-11-2008 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Just wondering if any of you have any opinions as to what the best tyres would be for a diesel Sportage.

I'm looking at €140 each fitted for Bridgestone Duellers but the road holding is not the best with them, especially in the wet.
    The tyres are 235/60 R16 and tbh I can't afford to go much above the 140 mark.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Pat

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

patzer wrote: »
    Just wondering if any of you have any opinions as to what the best tyres would be for a diesel Sportage.

I'm looking at €140 each fitted for Bridgestone Duellers but the road holding is not the best with them, especially in the wet.
    The tyres are 235/60 R16 and tbh I can't afford to go much above the 140 mark.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Pat

Hi Pat,
    I had those on my wife Hyundai Tuscon which is the same vehicle really. The Bridgestones were ok in the wet and gave decent service too.

rgds,
    nif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭homer90

http://www.eiretyres.com/
    Have heard some good reports on federal tyres before (Good for the price)..

85 euro in that size

I ran bridgestone on a car previously and found them very twitchy in the wet as you say

Advertisement