Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota IQ

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 louise santry

pburns wrote: »
    I dunno if working in marketing should make you more susceptible or more immune to hype! No offence but you do come across as image-led.

Fact is the only ones who have given the iQ 'rave' reviews are the Irish press. TBH I think they are a bit partisan to Toyota products (like the IT deeming the tired old Avensis a 'best buy':rolleyes:))

Regarding the innovations in design/space-saving techniques - why couldn't Toyota incorporate these ideas into a more mainstream product instead of the rebadged Peugeot/Citroen clone that is the Aygo? Besides which all the 'innovations' the iQ has been cited for just lead to compromises outside of the city centre and surrounding suburbs.

No offence taken! I don't mind being image led but with a bit of functionality thrown in! :cool:
    To be honest the Irish press reviews are the only ones I've read - forward me on a few links will ya?
    iQ is not an Aygo clone!:eek: how could you say such a thing??

Have i gone OTT on the smileys yet:p

Advertisement