Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tickets nicked from house, advise needed

Options
  • 25-11-2008 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi Just a quick question for any insurance guru's, I had some people"in" recently working in my house but it now appears that some tickets I had for an upcoming concert disappeared at the same time, I,ve checked my policy but am unclear if I can make a claim, can anybody give me advice before I phone the ins company, its also possible they were thrown out, unfortunatley the receipt was with them so ticket master won't reissue them, by going to town and buying over the counter I "thought" i was saving aprox 40e on cc charges but now i'm up the creek without a paddle, ticket value 350e:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

Whatever about the insurance, make sure you get onto the guards and give them details of the seats you booked (should be easy to do if you booked by credit card).

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭oconnot5

Was on a train to Dublin to 2 months ago and was sitting oppisite a guy going to Dublin but forgot tickets to concert. He had left them at home. He rang ticketmaster and after about 20 mins of arguing (and firstly getting told not a chance) and getting passed from one person to another, he got success. They gave him a code on which guys on the door would let him in. These may have been bought over net and have a link back to his name though which yours might not.

Good luck anyway!

Advertisement