Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Settings

• 25-11-2008 11:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭

Is anubody else getting messages from Meteor at the moment about receiveing MMS,WAP and Streaming settings?!

I'm receiveing them in 3's....one to say I'll receive the settings and to save them, the second one saying they were received but not saved and the third one saying your phone is noe set up to use Meteor services!!

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭Username!

Did you change your phone recently?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

you get them every time you put your sim in a new phone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Neither of them lads....I'm not someone who asks stupid Q's about phones...I have a good idea of what I'm at!

It's an N95 that I've been using on Meteor for well over a year...only reason I can think of is they were never able to get the settings correct for receiving MMS for me and maybe they are trying to correct it now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 MBB

Its happend somthimes when You changing your location ( read : site )
    You might have not correct settings in the meteor system.
    Call 1905 to check it with them. Send your self blank MMS to see if its working fine. :D

You can set it up yourself by changin APN :

3 APNs available on Meteor : WAP / MMS / Data
    wap.mymeteor.ie
    mms.mymeteor.ie
    data.mymeteor.ie

login : my
    password : meteor

Good Luck

Advertisement