Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Motor insurance increase

Options
  • 25-11-2008 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭

Anyone else had a motor insurance increase recently?

I have just had my renewal quote in and it's got up €140 for no apparent reason. :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭De Hipster

There have been discussions regarding the forthcoming hikes in car insurance, although it never hurts to shop around & bounce one off another.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

kleefarr wrote: »
    Anyone else had a motor insurance increase recently?

I have just had my renewal quote in and it's got up €140 for no apparent reason. :mad:
    That's not unusual. They tend to quote low to get you in, then raise the premium for subsequent years. As De Hipster says, shop around.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭dubmick

and hopefully your current insurer will match the cheapest quote you get, saving you the hassle of changing

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

what insurance is that? i heard exe did that one to mine firend, he shoped around, came back to them and they matched.

Advertisement