Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Bill Pay Phones

• 25-11-2008 12:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭

Hey Guys,

Just wondering is it possible to buy two Bill Pay phones in a Meteor store under the same account? Or buy them say one week apart? Basically my mate is Meteor Bill Pay and im wondering can he buy himself a new phone and pick one up for me that I will use as pre-pay?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

No. if he bought a phone he'd have to wait for his next upgrade before getting another subsidised one, a year at least in most cases.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭boba_fett3099

So if i was a bill pay customer I could only buy a phone ever time I qualify for an upgrade?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

Or he could buy you a bill phone and take out a brand new contract for you which he would then be liable to pay for the 12 month contract

Advertisement