Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Politics explained

Options
  • 25-11-2008 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭

A little boy asks his father: ‘what is politics?’
    His father replies: ‘Well son let me explain it this way. I am the head of the family so call me Taoiseach, your mother is the admin of money, so call her the Government. We are here to take care of your needs so we call you the People. The nanny we call the Working Class and your baby brother we will call him the Future.
    The boy goes to bed thinking about it. Baby brother cries so he checks on him. He has soiled his nappy. He calls into his parent’s bedroom, his mother is asleep. He goes to the nanny’s room his father is in bed with the nanny.
    The next morning his dad asks his son ‘do you now know about politics?’
    The son replies: ‘well the Taoiseach is screwing the Working Class while the Government is sound asleep. The people are being ignored and the future is in deep shít.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

LOL :) passed on to all my friends :pac:

Advertisement