Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with Snowbourn server

• 25-11-2008 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

I'm having difficulties with the Snowbourn server for the lasr few nights. Whenever I log in any of my chars on the server the toon is stuck wherever they're standing. I can rtate the char 360 and it won't move forward/backward. I do have access to the Chat channels and the M(ap),
    I(nventory) and (s)O(cial) keys do their stuff. but any of the Action Bar keys just lag. If I hit any of the 'teleport' action bar keys, the character will have 'ported to the new location after I re-log him in again.

It's possible that it's something to do with loading the expansion but that worked for a few days after I loaded plus I can log in chars on another server and apart from very occasional 'jumpy' movement, the toons behave themselves. I levelled a 'noob' toon 4 levels last night in just over an hour with very little lg problems.

So this would seem to indicate the server is at the root of the problem. I know there are other Snowbourn players on this forum, anyone else having similar?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I haven't been on the past few days, but the odd time I did pop in I can't say I noticed anything. We'll be in the moors tonight join us if you're about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 fergusm76

Was in last night and this morning and didn't have any probs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭JesterWX

Oddly enough, couldn'y login my lvl50 char who is in Eregion last night but my Minstrel (lvl 30) was able to login in North Downs. So its not a game problem, not even a server problem. it looks like a population problem in specific regions, i.e., the new ones.

Advertisement