Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play.com

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭az2wp0sye65487

I got an email from Play telling me that the credit card details that i originally supplied were invalid... so i logged in and edited my details on Friday... This morning I had 5 emails from them telling me that my orders were posted.

Hope they arrive soon and aren't held up in any Christmas post! My only issue is that it took them the guts of a month to advise me that my details were incorrect. Any time before when I incorrectly input my CC details I was informed there and then!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

£38 for Fallout 3 collectors edition.Says only the bobble head has been taken out...too good to be true or can i trust this play trade?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,317 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Soby wrote: »
    £38 for Fallout 3 collectors edition.Says only the bobble head has been taken out...too good to be true or can i trust this play trade?
    Playtrade is essentially ebay on play.com. You can open a dispute if you don't get the promised items but I've no experience with how they would rule.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 snnowwy

Nody wrote: »
    Playtrade is essentially ebay on play.com. You can open a dispute if you don't get the promised items but I've no experience with how they would rule.
    I've only had one issue with a play-trade order and it was never resolved.
    Again, this will be dependant on the play-trade seller, but when I tried to get Play.com involved, they didn't help either.

Advertisement