Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Chances of getting a cancellation?

Options
  • 25-11-2008 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭

hey,
    i just failed my first test, from a combination of nerves and a few stupid mistakes, and ive already reapplied, and i w ant to take it again asap.

When I filled the online application, i couldnt see any option for cancellations, do I have to waituntil they send out the date before I can apply for one?

also, what are the chances of getting one?

Thanks,

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,579 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

You could phone RSA and see if anyone there can help. Explain that you can do the test again at short notice. My friend failed her test on October 30th, reapplied November 2nd and has been called for December 3rd.. and she didn't even ask for a cancellation. If you were applying online there's a text box for special requests and this is where you can ask for a cancellation slot. I'd say there might be a few cancellations coming up to Christmas when people mightn't have as much time to concentrate on driving and put it off til the new year.
    Sure give RSA a call (you might be trying a while) and see how you get on!
    Good luck in your second test, whenever it might be! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭podge57

Caderyn wrote: »
    You could phone RSA and see if anyone there can help. Explain that you can do the test again at short notice. My friend failed her test on October 30th, reapplied November 2nd and has been called for December 3rd.. and she didn't even ask for a cancellation. If you were applying online there's a text box for special requests and this is where you can ask for a cancellation slot. I'd say there might be a few cancellations coming up to Christmas when people mightn't have as much time to concentrate on driving and put it off til the new year.
    Sure give RSA a call (you might be trying a while) and see how you get on!
    Good luck in your second test, whenever it might be! :)

Thanks very much

I haent received a date for my test yet, but I did say in the comment box that I would like to do it as soon as possible, and I should get the date today/tomorrow, so ill take it from there

Advertisement