Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any1 giving a little to EGAR for christmas!

Options
  • 25-11-2008 3:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

hello all its Christmas time again and there is a van going from Dublin to EGAR in about 2 weeks time, my delivery man from Arden grange said he would give me some bags of food to donate to EGAR fair play to him if any1 else has anything at all to donate please do and i will pick it up or meet you, thanks every1 im sure Sarah and the pooches will be very grateful :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Ok, whats needed most?.

I can ask in work about bedding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Lilly/DNB

Mairt wrote: »
    Ok, whats needed most?.

I can ask in work about bedding.
    thats great im sure sarah will tell you that you can never have enough bedding, anything at all we can get our hands on lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Thank you so much Lily for organising this!!! It's brilliant and its make my day!

What's ALWAYS needed is bedding (blanket, duvets, towels etc), food (any type, dry and wet), treats (especially *lasting* ones like pigs ears, knuckle bones, kong fillers, also needed are hot water bottles (mine have all been eaten...) which I use for sick ones or pups. If you have old cooking pots, send them on, they make great bowls ;). Baking trays for pups as well. And if you have worming tablets - I would be very grateful :).

the delivery van from Dublin to EGAR will be here on thursday4th December:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sillymoo

Baking trays for puppies????

:D

• Advertisement

sillymoo wrote: »
    Baking trays for puppies????

:D

great idea :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Lilly/DNB wrote: »
    the delivery van from Dublin to EGAR will be here on thursday4th December:)

I asked in work about bedding, and I know we throw out a whole load.

Problem is that its wrote off and due to health and safety its a problem giving it to me, however I have a guy looking further into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Pffft. You lot have a vivid imagination :D:D.

Baking trays are great to feed pups from, not serve pups on ;).

EGAR wrote: »
    Pffft. You lot have a vivid imagination :D:D.

Baking trays are great to feed pups from, not serve pups on ;).

:D you have me in stitches sarah, the thought never entered my mind but now that you say it :D

Advertisement