Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celtic Tattoos Carlow? Opinions

Options
  • 25-11-2008 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭

Anyone got work done there? Thinking of getting new tattoo was told about these web site looks good just want some opinions

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

I'd be wary of any studio that not only tattoos people who are underage, but openly advertises that on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭shivkk06

what you mean as far as i was aware it is 16 with parental consent, that what my brother was told when he got his but not from there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

It's an unregulated industry unfortunately. Most places based on their own self imposed rules will refuse to tattoo anyone under the age of 18.

http://www.celtictattoostudios.com/carlow.html

I'm always dubious about tattoo artists who are also piercers and vice versa.

Roman and stuart's stuff doesn't look half bad, but nothing mind blowing either. Most places will try put their best stuff up in portfolios.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭shivkk06

thanks Will.

be greateful to anyone who has work off Roman or Stuart to tell me what they thought

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Why dont ya pop in and get a feel for the place? see if they're nice etc

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

Oh please god dont go in there... on girl i know got a few tattoo's in there and the standard is terrible , wonky lines etc, colour work from there a gak also..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

it's crap, ruined my left chest piece :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭Lillylilly

I went in there a few months back to pick up a new ring for my lip... I had a specific idea on what I wanted and wanted to have a chat with them. I was clearly waiting for help and was ignored for some time, before having to ask if the dude was free (he was reading a newspaper!!).
    I spoke to two lads, both were rude and unhelpful.

Just got a total bad vibe off the place.
    This is clearly my personal experience of 5 mins in the shop but I've chosen not to go in again. I went up to Dublin instead!!

Advertisement