Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a removal company please!

Options
  • 25-11-2008 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right forum but can anyone recommend a removal company for a house move from Co Louth to the south West of England.

And what would you think the chances are of getting one for a move before Christmas? Am I right in presuming only a mad person would want to move house 2 weeks before christmas so I will have no problem finding a top removal company?!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,392 ✭✭✭✭Victor

There are lots of them out there.

They only thing is that you need to expect delays and disruption - don't expect a "perfect" Christmas if you know what I mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Brad C

Try A Ace Worldwide in Dublin. They often go to/from England.

aaceworldwide AT hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

Aaltonen in Cork are brilliant - I've moved house 3 times in the last 4 years and have used them every time - highly recommend them and they do national and international moves

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭rugbyman

try Cotter removals in Dundalk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

www.careline.ie

I did it the opposite way round from UK to Irl but found them great to deal with, and very reasonable on price too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement