Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roofers

Options
  • 25-11-2008 5:44pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Have a problem with the rioof on an extension. The roof was badly put on and is leaking in a number of places, I've inhertited the problem when we bought hte house. I have a quote of €600 to take the roof off and put it back on to sort it all out. Does that sound resasonable? I

ts a smallish extension, tiled roof with 2 velluxs. They will have to reflash it to the hosue as well as thats one of the main problem points.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭RKQ

Sounds reasonable.
    Stripping tiles, new lead flashing and re-tiling.

The lead installation is a critical detail and must be done correctly.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

RKQ wrote: »
    The lead installation is a critical detail and must be done correctly.

Yeah thats the main thing that has be in this boat, who ever the previous owner go to do made a botch job.

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭willbur

HI CAN TAKE SOME PHOTOS OF THE ROOF , BY GETTING ON THE ROOF , ILL SEE WHAT HELP I CAN give

Advertisement