Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interesting Interview

Options
  • 25-11-2008 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭

Saw this on the internet a couple of days ago, thought it might be of interest here:

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=SpQNfLdAyg8

Makes for pretty shocking viewing if you consider what the press are getting away with in India. Fair play to the lawyer, he comes across ethically as beyond reproach. The interviewer won't listen to him however.

I'm not sure of the specifics of the case but from what I gather the defendant is of the upper class and the case seems to have caught the public's heart. The press are pushing for insta-conviction only to make an example out of a rick person it seems.

Glad I live in Ireland:p
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭cotwold

Go him. That journalist is such a hack. Alot of that trial by public opinion thanks to the press going on in Ireland at the moment.

Advertisement