Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderator sending insults via PM

Options
  • 25-11-2008 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,828 ✭✭✭

A moderator flagged me for insulting another user (which yes maybe true, but it wasn't using any form of swearing, or foul-mouthed-ness, or referring to animals, mothers etc. I used a commonly used phrase used by a large populous of this island), & then himself proceeds to via PM after I debate the matter with him insult me himself via PM.

Surely this cannot be acceptable. I do not wish to publically name names, so if anyone can contact me VIA PM to discuss as I am less than impressed with this, & this particular moderator's attitude & manner in which he has come across while breaking the same rules he flagged me over.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Please forward the full PM discussion to me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement