Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

very difficult game!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭p to the e

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

i dont get it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

best i could do was level 3... tough game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭kev_s88

got to level 8.couldnt figure out what to do with the hammer and nail

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

What the hell??:confused::confused:Someone tell me to even get past the first stage!Ive shot the puppy 10 times and still have no clue!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Cant even get past level one???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Ok..got to level 2! Click the gun for the amt of time you think it takes the puppy to walk away then hit start. Lost after level 2 though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

finished, was p*ss! much easier with a trackpad!;););)

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Groe

Level 9 :D

Finished it. Pretty easy if you just click and then take your hand off the mouse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Aye, just don't move the mouse. Although at level two i realised how painful it'd be to sit there and watch the puppy crawl along. So I killed him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

it's just a trick for advertisement space - you the fool are sitting there not closing them so you don't kill the puppy

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,750 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Click game, press tab a couple of times, then spacebar, then continue browsing boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭dioltas

I got to level 11, what a waste of time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Heheheh. Stupid puppy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

I found it a bit tricky at the beginning level 1-3, but once I got going it was fine all the way to level 12

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭brennaldo

ok i dont want to be bad or negative, but that was probably the worst 30 seconds of my life. literaly the worst thing ive ever seen.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Time Spent Not Shooting the Puppy: 0 min 1 sec
    Did I win? :confused:

Advertisement