Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asda

Options
  • 25-11-2008 8:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭

is there one in armagh?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Not according to post #738 here. Oh and apologies for saying in the other thread that there wasn't an Asda store in Omagh. I never knew about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭milly4ever

ah never worry, thx for the reply tho, just wasn't sure where to post it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭Rick_

Apparently there is one coming in the old Fane Valley building, but that rumour has been going round for years.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

Why do you need to go the whole way too armagh lol, thats while far to go from belfast, theres three in belfast you could go to them or you could go to the one in antrim thats probably the closest one to belfast out of it..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

Apparently there is one coming in the old Fane Valley building, but that rumour has been going round for years.

AW don't listen tay that theres a wee town near me and i've been waiting on mc donalds, asda, and a mall for 5 years now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Frankie79

Nearest to Armagh is Cookstown.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭casey junior

owenc wrote: »
    Why do you need to go the whole way too armagh lol, thats while far to go from belfast, theres three in belfast you could go to them or you could go to the one in antrim thats probably the closest one to belfast out of it..

Why on earth would you want to go to Armagh anyway, the town that time forgot.

Advertisement