Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

multiplayer game suggestions

• 25-11-2008 8:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭

Hi there, I'll be having a games nite soon with a few friends, 8 ppl in total, 4 xbox 360's 4 screens, we have had a nite a few mths ago already and played halo 3 and pgr 4, both were excellant multiplayer games, what I'm looking for are some suggestions for other games I can play on the nite, alot of games say multiplayer but can only be played online or just on the one screen, so it really limits our options, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated and we're not that picky on genres, Thanks!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Try posting on the xbox forum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

Yeah, "Massively Multiplayer" referrs to PC games like World Of Warcraft, not so much a mass amount of people playing multiplayer, which I think you may have taken it? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭akira336

oops, alrite, thanks guys.

Advertisement