Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mount Herbert Hotel and the RDS?

• 25-11-2008 9:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I'm going to see Top Gear Live on Thursday evening and my g/f booked the Mount Herbert hotel for the night aswell. I was wondering if the RDS is in walking distance from the hotel because there is no parking at the RDS so I was thinking of parking at the hotel and walking to the RDS or is it gonna be a taxi job?

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

15-25 mins walk, have fun!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

Hmmm, no parking?

there are usual a couple of thousand car parking spaces.

Thanks for letting me know cos, i am working there this weekend and would have driven as normal.

Do you know if they are using the car park for outdoors event things?

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭TheBlock

5 Mins at most... Exit Hotel take Right turn after around 200 yards take Right Turn. Striaght up the road over the level crossing and past AIB Headquarters.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭Duff

Thanks for the info guys :)

Pink fluffy bunny- Yes, id imagine they are gonna be using the outdoor space for storing all the cars/equipment the crew will have with them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,012 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Hmmm, no parking?

there are usual a couple of thousand car parking spaces.

Thanks for letting me know cos, i am working there this weekend and would have driven as normal.

Do you know if they are using the car park for outdoors event things?
    From www.topgearlive.ie ;)
    TOP GEAR LIVE IS A NO PARKING EVENT

Important Travel Restrictions

Customers Traveling by DART from the North side of Dublin on Sat & Sun
    Iarnród Éireann advises customers that due to engineering works at Howth Junction on Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th November, there will be NO DART services North of Connolly Station to Howth/Malahide, although stations from Malahide to Connolly will be served by commuter services.

The regular 15 minute DART service is not in operation and has been replaced by bus and limited diesel train services operating approx every 45 minutes. Please plan your journey carefully with these restrictions in mind.
    SAT & SUN Southside DART services from Connolly Station to Bray & Greystones servicing the Sandymount dart station are not affected by these restrictions.

• Advertisement
Advertisement