Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creche/Childminder in Maynooth

Options
  • 25-11-2008 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi All

I have loads of questions and would be grateful for any help.

Do you know or could you recommend any creches in Maynooth. What should I expect to pay?
    Are they reluctant to take children for half days e.g. 7.30am - 2pm and also would this be cheaper or is it still full price as you are taking a space?

I can't decide whether to put use a creche or to look for a childminder. Is there any reputable site that childminders advertise on and would a childminder cost the same as a creche?

I appreciate any help.....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rozita

hi,

I dont know if i can help you much.I know that the price for creche here in maynooth costs around 200 pw. I don't know what about a half day price and i don't know if they open so early at 7.30. Childminder costs anything fromk 5eur. to 6.50eur. per hour. if you want a childminder to mind your child for the whole week you should always try to disscus a discount. I wouldn't ever go for creche as i heared too many negative things.
    Hope could help.

Advertisement