Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Black Friday OFFICAL THREAD!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭jeffk

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    In the event that you get banned again, you do know you can still read the forum if you log out of your boards a/c?

Ah yeah shawn cheers :D
    I was talking to the mod about it @ the time,i hated having to read 4 or 5 pages as on my settings Ive the max amounts of posts set.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Received my order this morning, which is great. Must say, ROHs postal times are almost always spot on.

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

For what it's worth , the Hell in a Cell dvd is £18 on Silvervision and if you can pay with Sterling that comes to €21.75. Although, of course if you've to pay with Euros it's €28

You can order it in sterling and pay with the Irish Credit Card. I ordered a few from silvervision and the credit card converted it @ €1 = .8564. Not bad at all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

brolly wrote: »
    You can order it in sterling and pay with the Irish Credit Card. I ordered a few from silvervision and the credit card converted it @ €1 = .8564. Not bad at all!

Cheers for that man, I don't actually know if anyone's confirmed this on this forum yet. Not recently anyway. I'm assuming then using a 3V card would be no bother, grand stuff. If you're paying in sterling I'd hazard a guess then that you're getting it for around the same that the lads are paying for Region 1 dvds from the States ?

Advertisement