Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

subs going back off?

Options
  • 25-11-2008 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

sorry guys ,first pro evo post.
    been a fan for years , got the new copy as i do every year. im playing as liverpool in master league....very strange thing happening....... eg i bring on kuyt for babel ......the change is made but then later in game babel just goes off and kuyt reappears......... this is the same with all the players , doesnt happen in every game ,but alot of games ....very strange.................. i got ps2 edition for my ps2. im not buying ps3 as only games i play are pro evo and jonah lomu rugby ,ps1. yes im an anorak.................... any1 else found trouble with subs reappearing?

ps wheres riera? finnian has swapped, riera? typical pro evo,, still i adore it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

That sounds mighty strange, it has never happened to me though. I use 360, maybe the console has something to do with it?

Regarding the transfers, there was a downloadable update.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭audismelly

quank wrote: »
    That sounds mighty strange, it has never happened to me though. I use 360, maybe the console has something to do with it?

Regarding the transfers, there was a downloadable update.

very strange and dissappointing , never happened before.
    thanks for reply

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭eoin99

Same happened me on the ps2 version. Was playing as Barca and brought Bojan on for Henry. The cut scene played showing the substitution, i was just playing away and noticed Henry still on the pitch. Pretty strange?? Everyone in the room at the time saw it and knew there was something wrong, wasnt just my imagination!! only happened once for me though

eoin99 wrote: »
    Same happened me on the ps2 version. Was playing as Barca and brought Bojan on for Henry. The cut scene played showing the substitution, i was just playing away and noticed Henry still on the pitch. Pretty strange?? Everyone in the room at the time saw it and knew there was something wrong, wasnt just my imagination!! only happened once for me though

oh it will happen again...........

any siqn of this riera?

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Ourlad

You sure you dont have the auto sub option on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭insomniak

no, this is a major fault in the game. i have it on the ps2 and its done this to me on 5+ occasions, i was trying to see if its a certain player etc but definately not

the game is actually cutting out a lot now lately too after this happens, just a black screen and it has to restart. its a disgrace to be honest
    it will happen again, definately

insomniak wrote: »
    no, this is a major fault in the game. i have it on the ps2 and its done this to me on 5+ occasions, i was trying to see if its a certain player etc but definately not

the game is actually cutting out a lot now lately too after this happens, just a black screen and it has to restart. its a disgrace to be honest
    it will happen again, definately

me 2 exact same thing......not good enough,, they should not have put out game for the ps2 if they coulnt get the basics right.

Advertisement