Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T'Internet options

Options
  • 25-11-2008 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭

Hey ho guys, just looking for a bit of advice here, I can understand a bit o jargon (used to be a little bit of a techie nerd but got away from it), but not too much, so plain lingo is appreciated.

I'm living in Cavan town, in a (fairly new) rental house. I'm looking to get on this internet thingy at home, for browsing, some casual gaming (Xbox) and some downloading, nothing too mega.

What is my best option to go with? What is the cheapest option to go with? (I know thats not always one and the same)

There is a phone socket in the house, not sure if its connected to anything, think all the houses have them when they were built.

I was looking at the O2 mobile dealie, but I don't like the lack of a stable connection, eircom and the others I know nadda about.

Why can't you just get it in a shop, add water and poof, internet, that'd be so much easier. :o

Advertisement