Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHAT THE FOOK.

Options
  • 25-11-2008 10:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭

This fooking pathetic piece of absolute crap scam artist BS refuses to accpet my fooking code that is needed. Ive followed all the other nonsense,like LOL Oh by the way the O is not an O out it in as a D. Genuinly freaking out,WHY CANT THEY JUST KEEP THINGS SIMPLE FOR CHRIST SAKE!!!!!!!!
    Any help would be greatly appreciated to deal with these chancers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭jbravado

For those without a degree in computer garble what does this mean?
    Can I play FM09 on my lapper?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

All the instructions you need are in the post leninbenjamin made, stop acting the spa and follow them.

LOL Draupnir nice life you pathetic mess thank you for those pearls of wisdom Leninbejamming thanks for the link I still cant activate the game though. I am not sure why.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Goon:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

jbravado wrote: »
    LOL Draupnir nice life you pathetic mess thank you for those pearls of wisdom Leninbejamming thanks for the link I still cant activate the game though. I am not sure why.

I don't think we have met so I'm amazed at your insight! Well done.

Anyway, head to community.sigames.com, there are a tonne of threads there which will help you get your game working.

Thank you,apologies for being a knob. This whole sordid affair(ie not being able to negotiate starting the Champ) has driven me over the edge............

Advertisement