Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

STREET FIGHTER HD REMIX

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

Am I the only person who find's it acceptable, even good, to use the 360's analogue stick. I'm nothing great at SF, but have no hassle pulling off supers etc with the analogue stick.

Also, please add me. GT is in sig...

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Well the analogue stick is definately better than the d-pad, but for me it's time to suck it up and buy a joystick. Anyone know where I can get a good one online or in Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Well the analogue stick is definately better than the d-pad, but for me it's time to suck it up and buy a joystick. Anyone know where I can get a good one online or in Dublin?

play-asia / ebay

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Yeah, had a look on there and they both only have the Hori stick which would cost about €90 to get, with delivery. Far too much for me I'm afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Shinji Ikari

Yeah, had a look on there and they both only have the Hori stick which would cost about €90 to get, with delivery. Far too much for me I'm afraid.

Don't forget the import tax.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Am I the only person who find's it acceptable, even good, to use the 360's analogue stick. I'm nothing great at SF, but have no hassle pulling off supers etc with the analogue stick.

I agree, I've always been worse at SF in arcades. And I'm not too good at the console versions, so I'm really bad in arcades!

On the topic of SF, the SFIV EU Collector's Edition: http://kotaku.com/5102423/euro-sfiv-collectors-edition-boxes-detailed

The figures look a bit tack, but I still want it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

defo getting that.
    need my stick to work on 360 !

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Stick looks AWESOME, but then again I'm a stick maniac :D(4 unfinished ones sitting in my gaff!)

But honesty, I'd rather have a Ryu figma by Revoltech.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

this is the best thing ever !
    http://www.hlj.com/images/kyd/kyd96801_3.jpg

looks like water but still

Advertisement