Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Camera Club in Letterkenny/Donegal Area.

• 25-11-2008 11:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get involved with a club in Letterkenny. Does anyone know of one
    and if not are there any forum members interested in starting one?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭digiman

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=27

I don't know anyone in Donegal who is into photography. I could probably put you in touch with a guy I know in Dublin who is from Leitrim. He might know of something.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Wrong forum Nicky :)

Moved to Photography.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭JMcL

Photography Ireland has a forum for camera clubs here. I don't see any clubs in Letterkenny on a quick scan, but there're a fair few people from Inishowen/Derry, and throughout Donegal for that matter, on PI who're very active. The Irish Photographic Federation also have a page here. Again though I see no mention of Letterkenny on a quick scan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

Nah theres' nowt in Donegal anymore i dont think.

IIRC there used to be one in Ballyboffey/Stranorlar, but not for quite a while.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭mikeanywhere

Here's the official web site for all the camera clubs

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 angmcg1

NickyOD wrote: »
    I'm looking to get involved with a club in Letterkenny. Does anyone know of one
    and if not are there any forum members interested in starting one?

nicky,

i would be interested if you find out anything about a camera club in the letterkenny area. complete beginner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

I'd be interested too, moving to letterkenny in a few weeks I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

Not completely au fait with geography in DL, but there's a list of camera clubs here maintained by one of our regulars.

There are two given for Donegal, NorthWest and Inishowen.

Hope this helps.

regards

Calina

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭max_power

All the poker forum regs moving over to photography?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,219 ✭✭✭Calina

We nicked their off topic thread idea.

• Advertisement
Advertisement