Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Injured... Pls recommend exercises?

• 25-11-2008 11:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭

So basically ive wrecked my ankle during a match about 8 weeks ago now.
    ie. Grade 3 ligament damage! :eek:

Back training tonight after the 8wks resting the bloody thing, just because I got fed up and wanted to go back. Missed so many games.:(

Anyway its still very weak, and i know first day back its going to be stiff and sore but...

Can anyone give me some advise on exercises or stretches to do to help build it back up?

The physio gave me one or two but they arent doing much for it.
    Im looking for 'in my experience' here!:p

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Jemmy, unfortunately we can't allow these threads as there is too much risk of serious damage/permanent damage.

We're not qualified.

Thread locked.

Talk to your physio, there are tonnes of other things you can do that won't involve putting pressure on your ankles i.e. practice your passing etc. Get used to sitting around the house with a rugby ball in your hand so you get used to handling it etc.

That's the only thing I'd suggest, without first getting the all clear from a professional.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement