Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kfc comeing to dungarvan

Options
  • 25-11-2008 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

yap its going in on main st dungarvan whare bella notte was i know this because my dad sold it to tham
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

xbox36016 wrote: »
    yap its going in on main st dungarvan whare bella notte was i know this because my dad sold it to tham

And why is this posted in the Waterford CITY forum, there is one for the county you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Is this for real? WTF:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭JLemmon

I don't know, but I think the poster is connected to the former restaurant, I recognise his posts and the fact that he was banned previously under different guises for pm'n people who gave bad or non favourable reviews to said establishment.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

JLemmon wrote: »
    I don't know, but I think the poster is connected to the former restaurant, I recognise his posts and the fact that he was banned previously under different guises for pm'n people who gave bad or non favourable reviews to said establishment.

Im sure he will play nice from now on. :)

I believe he may be telling the truth, some of the shops owners on main street
    have mentioned kfc in dispatches.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭kmick

KFC food is garbage - that is all.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I believe he may be telling the truth, some of the shops owners on main street
    have mentioned kfc in dispatches.

He seems honest about this one. He has very close relatives who sold the premises to KFC. No title to defend :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 sailor_babii

But Bella Notte was so new!!! It hasn't even been here for a year. But I suppose it looked kinda pricey for Dungarvan. So is Tiffany's.

How is that still going? Its sooo expensive. I used to work across from there and I'd be tortured coz my wages wouldn't even let me have toast there.
    Ok slight exaggeration. But you get my point. :D

Mc Donalds already stands out. KFC wouldn't look good in the streetway. Whats next? A burgerking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

bella notte expensive a pizza at lanch was only 9.50 and pasta and the rast of lanch was 9.90 to thay had tee bone for 15 euro with mush chips at night time and the indain on the kay is about 20 euro for a main and if bella notte was so bad why did it get a this http://bestofbridgestone.blogspot.com/2008/04/belle-notte-dungarvan-county-waterford.html

and paple from dungarvan are inbread the biggast are the powers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

What?

• Advertisement

bella notte expensive a pizza at lanch was only 9.50 and pasta and the rast of lanch was 9.90 to thay had tee bone for 15 euro with mush chips at night time and the indain on the kay is about 20 euro for a main and if bella notte was so bad why did it get a this http://bestofbridgestone.blogspot.com/2008/04/belle-notte-dungarvan-county-waterford.html

Judging by the way you're communicating on this, I'm surprised you're not from Dungarvan yourself. I live in west Waterford but I am not from there. Just in case you were implying I am 'inbred'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Reading your posts make me wonder if you are the result of inbreeding yourself.

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    Reading your posts make me wonder if you are the result of inbreeding yourself.
    My thoughts exactly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

Mmmm, mush chips.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

I genuinely laughed out loud :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Poor Dungarven.

KFC's food is the lowest possible matter which has somehow managed to be branded 'food'.

Its not good for the guts

He's lying, Bella Notte is up for lease now anyway.
    Passed by last night.
    Unless KFC lease property now.
    As regards his inbred comments, I'm glad his mob are gone back to Cahir,
    because no one in Dungarvan does.
    Btw, all the reviews of this former restaurant on the net are fake, his poor spelling and pigeon english are all over them.

• Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Typewriter

• Registered Users Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭FGR

:D Great news!

Christ this is some train wreck of a thread. Maybe I should look for offical documentaion to prove it?!?! (Thats a joke before someone actually sends me them :p)

Play nicely folks.

• Advertisement

Sully - I hope you're not threatening to revoke my dreams of easy access to Zinger Tower Burgers whenever I'm home? :D

Sully - I hope you're not threatening to revoke my dreams of easy access to Zinger Tower Burgers whenever I'm home? :D

Play nicely and i wont :P

I heard this rumour again recently. Unless the man read it here I'm very surprised that there's no official word on it.

All speculation still; but any updates?

A real Italian restaurant :D
    Only joking newbigguy if that is your real name :D
    God loves a Trier :D
    Someone please close this tread

A real Italian restaurant :D
    Only joking newbigguy if that is your real name :D
    God loves a Trier :D
    Someone please close this tread

Stop trolling. We know you two don't get on, so lets no drag it up. Cheers.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,728 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

It's true, apparently KFC have an interest in the building, and have put in a bid to buy the property, but i'v heard the owner isn't willing to sell it at such a low price, so is trying to hold out for a lease hold!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Roanmore

eeloe wrote: »
    It's true, apparently KFC have an interest in the building, and have put in a bid to buy the property, but i'v heard the owner isn't willing to sell it at such a low price, so is trying to hold out for a lease hold!

Sign on the window today saying that an Indian Restaurant will be opening soon.

Don't get me wrong; I love Indian food..but I'd take a KFC over another Indian any day of the week :rolleyes:.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I noticed Dominos was opened when driving past it today.

Advertisement