Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kfc comeing to dungarvan

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭waterford

Bella Notte is opening as an Indian Restraunt notice on window.
    KFC are chicken so i guess ?

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭THEIRISHMOB

before anyone eats in KFC again...you should have a look at this site
    and ask yourself do you really want to support a company like this?

http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭MGilly84

But Bella Notte was so new!!! It hasn't even been here for a year. But I suppose it looked kinda pricey for Dungarvan. So is Tiffany's.

How is that still going? Its sooo expensive. I used to work across from there and I'd be tortured coz my wages wouldn't even let me have toast there.
    Ok slight exaggeration. But you get my point. :D

Mc Donalds already stands out. KFC wouldn't look good in the streetway. Whats next? A burgerking?

Oh my god i totally hope theres a burger king some day, The Whopper is the king of all fast foods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭rm_2008

xbox36016 wrote: »
    bella notte expensive a pizza at lanch was only 9.50 and pasta and the rast of lanch was 9.90 to thay had tee bone for 15 euro with mush chips at night time and the indain on the kay is about 20 euro for a main and if bella notte was so bad why did it get a this http://bestofbridgestone.blogspot.com/2008/04/belle-notte-dungarvan-county-waterford.html

and paple from dungarvan are inbread the biggast are the powers

sorry, inbread? so we're all part of a sandwich? dude i say you got let out from st. johns to be honest. gway and hang round tramore with your sadcase friends smokin joints till your eyes turn purple. absolute sad act.

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭Steve30x

xbox36016 wrote: »
    and paple from dungarvan are inbread the biggast are the powers

As in the priests from dungarvan are inbred?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭Hoffmans

kfc in dungarvan ?
    is'nt there not enough spicey birds down there already??:P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,547 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

Wow, who exhumed this skelliton of a thread?

Advertisement