Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apache Pizza to open in Dungarvan.

• 26-11-2008 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

In the latest Apache pizza menu there is an outlet listed in Dungarvan. No contact details are listed but I beleive it is to be located in Mary Street. First McDonalds, then Subway, soon Dungarvan will be taken over by franchise takeaway outlets.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Where is McDonalds?

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭RodVelvet

Opposite the fire station, on the roundabout as you pass the park hotel if you're heading towards John Foley's filling station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I wouldn't mind an Apache Pizza in Dungarvan. They are too nice

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind an Apache Pizza in Dungarvan. They are too nice

Same as Dominos really!

We don't have a Dominos in Dungarvan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

We have Pizza Bay!

On another thread someone mentioned KFC. In the space of about five years we're going from a few good independents to being awash with franchises. Our collective BMI will start going through the roof.
    When you add in Lidl, Dunnes and a proper cinema, we're almost catching up with the rest of the country.

noby wrote: »
    We have Pizza Bay!

It has gone down imo since the new people took over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

Has it? It's been a few years since I had one of their pizzas. I'll probably give Apache as much business, tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭showry

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    It has gone down imo since the new people took over.

I think the pizzas have got better and they were pretty good before anyway. I did like the old people though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Dorsanty

once genoa's stays put i don't care what comes into the town. i have to have my double cheese burger and onion rings everytime i come home.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭JLemmon

Where Four in One was on top of Mary Street is a new Shop Called Pizza Hot,
    This is why the rumours may have started.
    Heard Dominos is back on in Abbeyside opening soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭RodVelvet

Apache Pizza is opening near enough to the cinema and I also heard dominos is opening again also. Seems pizzas where it's at. Plenty of choice available but one would wonder if there a market for four pizza takeaways in Dungarvan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭MW

Apache Pizza isn't a "pach" on Dominoes. I've just moved home from Waterford and I have sampled both. Dominoes all the way, but 4-star is even nicer than Dominoes i.m.o. Bring on all the chains they want, it's about time we had some choice. I swear I am not a whale, I just appreciate a "Fatisfying" pizza when hungover!!

MW wrote: »
    but 4-star is even nicer than Dominoes i.m.o.

We will have to disagree.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭FGR

I've been informed that Apache's online ordering and delivery service will be available as of Jan 20th. The site says it's available now but you'll be waiting a long time to get that pizza.

Just for the records, y'know!

I learned this when I ordered online and heard nothing only to call them an hour later to be told it doesn't work :mad:

are thay opening yet

Arent you site banned xbox? Re-reging wont help your appeal ya know.

why are you calling me xbox who i am not and is it opening yet

What gives you away. Idiotic spelling I am guessing.

Read the ****ing thread.

thenewbigguy: Its up to the Smods to ban you for re-reging. But ill be quick to kick you out of this forum if you keep the same ****e up here as you did with your old account.

• Advertisement
Advertisement