Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New fascist mod required. Apply within.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Actually Jill would get my vote on the basis of her gender. AH is such a boys' club, an injection of oestrogen would do no harm, no harm at all... *

*Jill, the post does involve giving an abundance of sexual favours I'm afraid... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Dudess wrote: »
    Actually Jill would get my vote on the basis of her gender.

So the Palin strategy is working...

Dudess, vote for me and I promise, I'll inject so much oestrogen into the boy's club, they'll all start spontaneously projectile lactating.

Boy mods, disregard the previous sentence.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,368 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

Pick me. I've spent the last year researching the position by getting bans on various fora

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

*Jill, the post does involve giving an abundance of sexual favours I'm afraid... :(

Dang. If I'd known that I wouldn't have given her my vote so cheaply.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,984 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Hold on, were actually voting? I thought a thread crops up and everybody makes a prat of themselves while in the background Julep agrees to come back to modding one last time. The we all get pissed off and riot boards style by typing really hard on our keyboards.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Hold on, were actually voting? I thought a thread crops up and everybody makes a prat of themselves while in the background Julep agrees to come back to modding one last time. The we all get pissed off and riot boards style by typing really hard on our keyboards.

Yes. We have no real power to influence the result one way or the other. Just like a real election.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

I vote for Monty - the one and only. Failing that, kiera, javaboy or squigloo would be good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭thelordofcheese

Vote for me.
    I have no experience or interest in the job, i will recklessly abuse my power, answer to nobody and blame the mod that i'm replacing should i get called on it.
    I actively hate you all and have no problems in doing terrible things under the guise of 'necessary measures'.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Vote for me.
    I have no experience or interest in the job, i will recklessly abuse my power, answer to nobody and blame the mod that i'm replacing should i get called on it.
    I actively hate you all and have no problems in doing terrible things under the guise of 'necessary measures'.
    Another me? No thanks.

If five people mod the forum then one person(because of group dynamics) will automaticly become the b*tch. Question is, if the new mod will assume the bent over position or will they try to shake things up a little?

• Advertisement

Karoma wrote: »
    Another me? No thanks.

You have a interest. Your eyes light up every time Dudess bends over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Your eyes light up every time Dudess bends over.

Who's don't tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME BOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOXXXX!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,097 ✭✭✭Darragh29

If five people mod the forum then one person(because of group dynamics) will automaticly become the b*tch. Question is, if the new mod will assume the bent over position or will they try to shake things up a little?

It two people mod the forum, one will automatically become the bitch... Because there's always one...!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I'll do it.

<
    I have the experience necessary to handle out of control wierdos

Yes. I accept the appointment.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

i think the relative chances of snyper.. that is i, becoming a moderator on boards is quite eloquently summed up by WhiteWashman a while back when he said.. "over my dead body"

That being said, i shall still ignorantly grasp at straws.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

I say we find whatever cardboard box that lazers pew pew is languishing in and hoist him on our shoulders as our new AH mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Pol Pot

pol pot has a well documented history of making people tow the party line and disciplining those that step out of line.

Vote Pol Pot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

i wouldnt mind givin it a shot but not really known in here
    dealt with one of the biggest muppets on a different forum and im still here :pac:
    *glares*

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Considering the last "election" held here I would like to officially put my name in for this. Let it be know that I will go for moderator not for the duties and recognition but purely for spite.
    AC is already a mod so he cant cheat me out of this like he did for President *shakes fist*

If I do get to be a mod I will promise 1 thing

FREE HAT

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Actually Jill would get my vote on the basis of her gender. AH is such a boys' club, an injection of oestrogen would do no harm, no harm at all.

What about Kiera? Calling her a man are we?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Considering the last "election" held here I would like to officially put my name in for this. Let it be know that I will go for moderator not for the duties and recognition but purely for spite.
    AC is already a mod so he cant cheat me out of this like he did for President *shakes fist*

If I do get to be a mod I will promise 1 thing

FREE HAT

Would that be a free hat for everyone, or just one free hat to be shared among us all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Would that be a free hat for everyone, or just one free hat to be shared among us all?

Sloppy 75000 thousandths? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Kiera wrote: »
    Hmmmm! Is this why you voted for me? I hold my hands up. I am all of the above!

well if that is the case Kiera gets my vote too. Plus when she is laying down the law you can imagine it's her great boobs pushing you down..., or is that just me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Actually Jill would get my vote on the basis of her gender. AH is such a boys' club, an injection of oestrogen would do no harm, no harm at all... *

What about Kiera? Calling her a man are we?
    Yes, Dudess? What you trying to say?

/scratches herself and flicks snot.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

He just plans to blow the years budget on free hats, not that he knows what a budget is. Hats are never free somebody has to pay for them. But in the interest of anarchy Turd gets my vote.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,193 ✭✭✭Turd Ferguson

Neither, I want to free Hat McCullough who was wrongly convicted of murdering 23 babies in what was actually self defence. I believe being AH mod will give me the support to get this done.

As for getting a female influence in here I do kinda look like a chick and I would dress up as one for any Boards.ie functions also.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

i only tend to post when i'm after coming home from the pub and drunk or else im in work and bored off my tits. eitherway boards then has my full attention.

that and i have no chance of getting it so i may as well throw the name in the hat.

also im not from cork, and don't smoke. and i couldn't really care. does that count?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

give it to 6rd, he's already fapping at the prospect

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Neither, I want to free Hat McCullough who was wrongly convicted of murdering 23 babies in what was actually self defence. I believe being AH mod will give me the support to get this done.

As for getting a female influence in here I do kinda look like a chick and I would dress up as one for any Boards.ie functions also.
    I got it.

I get South Park references.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement