Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New fascist mod required. Apply within.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

Your Ma

some one hade to say it :P

Sure why not me if your not in you cant win now weres your ma so i can put it in ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I reckon we unban someone who is sitebanned and let them mod here for a while. Think of it as rehab or punishment.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,387 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I reckon we unban someone who is sitebanned and let them mod here for a while. Think of it as rehab or punishment.
    Release Brian!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

Karoma wrote: »
    You also don't know the difference between to/too...wait...I feel I missed a more important point in your post... when I work it out... *shakes fist*

I know the difference between caring about speeling after a good nights sleep, and caring about slepling after being up 17 hours and not having slept much the night before.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,865 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I'll do it.

I'm here all the time, can do the overnight shift and have some modding experience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Galvasean wrote: »
    I say we unban someone who was site banned and let him go nuts.
    I reckon we unban someone who is sitebanned and let them mod here for a while.

That's two votes for the mysterious stranger.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,253 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I suggest RUN_TO_DA_HILLS purely to lend a little bit of irony to the "moderator conspiracy" feedback threads.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Ya know what? Screw it.

/Throws in hat.

Yes, I just started a highly contraversial thread that belonged in Humanities, but I also started several decent and interesting threads including the recent one about murder and AIDs.
    I don't hate any particular minority, but don't particularly like them either, making me perfect to mod AH. And, while I disaprove of the traveller lifestyle, I don't hate them either. I've never used the term Yur Ma.
    In fact, I'm great.

Barefoot, pregnant and on their knees: The Minister 08 - a woman's choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

feylya wrote: »
    Put me in charge, there'd be no-one left.
    I think fey would pretty good

He could confuse all the trolls :D

• Advertisement

eoin_s wrote: »
    I suggest RUN_TO_DA_HILLS purely to lend a little bit of irony to the "moderator conspiracy" feedback threads.
    He'd expect a trap. Admiral Ackbar taught him too well.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Your Ma
    Sure why not me if your not in you cant win now weres your ma so i can put it in ;)
    Question and answer contained in one quote. Thanks for playing.

Overheal wrote: »
    As we so firmly established, its not :pac:
    Oh, that might be why you're not really banned then.

Genius. I like it. The only problem being he'd end up killing himself one way or another. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Release Brian!

Bwian.

Xavi6 probably wouldn't be a bad choice. He can cover the overnight shift due to his unique geographical location. He's in Australia don't ya know! ;) Although he does want the job which is somewhat undesirable in any position of power.

Or maybe tbh (somewhere between the seriousness of LTI and the madness of The Thunderdome lies AH).

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Who's more fascist than an American? Show of hands...
    A French man.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Ya know what? Screw it.

/Throws in hat.

Yes, I just started a highly contraversial thread that belonged in Humanities, but I also started several decent and interesting threads including the recent one about murder and AIDs.
    I don't hate any particular minority, but don't particularly like them either, making me perfect to mod AH. And, while I disaprove of the traveller lifestyle, I don't hate them either. In fact, I'm great.

This post has been deleted.
    Xavi6 wrote: »
    I'll do it.

I'm here all the time, can do the overnight shift and have some modding experience.

I've never seen either of ye kick a puppy so I don't think ye'd be suitable.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Ya know what? Screw it.

/Throws in hat.

I don't hate any particular minority, but don't particularly like them either, making me perfect to mod AH. And, while I disaprove of the traveller lifestyle, I don't hate them either. In fact, I'm great.

Afaik, if you have incorrect punctuation in your sig you can't become mod of AH.

Terry wrote: »
    A French man.
    Damn cheese-eating surrender-monkeys.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

I don't have enough free time. I'm vindictive and very likely to ban anyone who disagrees with me. I have not been around long enough for anyone to really know me. I have no modding experience in any community of this size. I have a childish sense of humor and would be very likely to change peoples posts for my own amusement.

Over all I would be the perfect choice (You ARE looking to make feedback busier right?)

5starpool wrote: »
    Afaik, if you have incorrect punctuation in your sig you can't become mod of AH.
    Well spotted.

Fixed.

It's embarassing how long that was there.

Terry wrote: »
    A French man.
    I didnt mean FTV

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

give it to bigtommybomb, he was hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Damn cheese-eating surrender-monkeys.

http://omg.wthax.org/114f3f68722a249b14919fc335b8c376.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Karoma wrote: »
    Genius. I like it. The only problem being he'd end up killing himself one way or another. :/

:confused:

jk :D I <3 RTDH and he knows it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I don't think there's anyone I loath enough to wish modding AH on them. It was cruel and unusual punishment when they appointed Mordeth, I sympathised with the poor lad, I truly did.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Your Ma

some one hade to say it :P
    No. Nobody had to say it.

That's half the problem.

Fúcking muppets thinking they are being unique, funny and original by typing out seven characters.

It's been done to death.

In the words of the greatest captain of the enterprise; "Get a life".

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

I'm power mad and hate literally all things. And I never sleep. I'd be perfect.
    Just because you don't sleep:D

Xavi6 wrote: »
    I'll do it.

I think you would be pretty good

This is going to turn into a fun thread

Is it mordeth stepping down?
    sweet.

give it to bigtommybomb, he was hilarious
    /thread. We have a winner. Bigtommy is a legend.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Is it mordeth stepping down?
    sweet.

The lack of him being listed as a mod of AH for the last few days was a bit of a clue imo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,564 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

When you have narrowed it down to a shortlist throw them into a gladitorial pit full of barbaric weapons and whoever survives is your new Mod.

It's the fairest way of going about it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement