Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus 126 from Saggart X 1st

• 26-11-2008 2:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hi, I know this is a bit late in the day but I am attempting to get to Kilkenny from Saggart tommorrow (26th Novemebr). After trawling the web I find there is a bus 126 going from Saggart X 1st. My question is where is the bus stop, I have lived in Saggart for 3 months and never seen this bus, is there another Saggart or does the bus and bus stop hide whenever i am walking through the village.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

riverbank wrote: »
    Hi, I know this is a bit late in the day but I am attempting to get to Kilkenny from Saggart tommorrow (26th Novemebr). After trawling the web I find there is a bus 126 going from Saggart X 1st. My question is where is the bus stop, I have lived in Saggart for 3 months and never seen this bus, is there another Saggart or does the bus and bus stop hide whenever i am walking through the village.

That's the Bus Éireann coach operating along the N7 - they are referring to the 1st Saggart Cross on the N7 (as was). I've not been out there in a while, but there should be a Bus Éireann stop on the N7 near the old crossroads.

Ring Busarus and ask for Inspector's Office - the direct number is (01)7032433 and they should be able to tell you the precise location of the stop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭craiginireland

I know its slightly late but i think its at the end of garter lane on the N7. I'm certain theres a bus eirein stop between the citywest exit and garter land on the N7.

Advertisement