Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Green-I Light Switch by CP Electronics

Options
  • 26-11-2008 5:51am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8

I found these great light switches made by CP Electronics. www.cpelectronics.co.uk, called the Green-I. Dimmer/PIR/Remote operation, but compact. They say on their website that they suppy to some england based suppliers but thats it. i e-mailed them and got no response to find out where to buy in Ireland. Has anybody ever come across them here in Ireland or even somewhere that would post to here? Also cant find a price on them?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭fishdog

I found something similar in Eurosales. Try them details in the sticky above

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

About 4 years ago a rep from charles Nolan was selling them, we used them in an office job and they worked very well ( well their normal ones, only used one of the light switch ones) anyway I found their documentation very good with decent specs on angles and operation distance, also they claim to not have an issue with an inductive load, but we only used them for HF and HF dimmable, so we did not really test that part.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 dave1984

Thanks, Im in Beaumont (Dublin 9) area. Also, what is the price on the Green-I Switch?

Advertisement