Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fire in Airside

Options
  • 26-11-2008 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

I believe it was in EuroBaby EuroCycle. I know it's a bit scavangerish but I hope theres a fire sale soon would be nice to pick up a cheapish Bike for Christmas especially in these reccesionary times :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Fyr.Fytr

TheBlock wrote: »
    I believe it was in EuroBaby EuroCycle. I know it's a bit scavangerish but I hope theres a fire sale soon would be nice to pick up a cheapish Bike for Christmas especially in these reccesionary times :)

My thoughts exactly, from the looks of it there isnt a think left, the place is absolutely gutted and took 2-3 hours to get it under control and that was with 3 fire applicances and a water taker

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

*cough* insurance scam? *cough*

Current climate and all that. :P

On a serious note, where is, or should I say was, Euro Cycle? Over by the VHI place?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

sdonn_1 wrote: »
    On a serious note, where is, or should I say was, Euro Cycle? Over by the VHI place?
    I dunno where the vhi place is, but eurocycles is about here. Google maps is old.

Kinda apt that google shows a picture of a field.

Building is still standing in real life tho :P

jmccrohan wrote: »
    I dunno where the vhi place is, but eurocycles is about here. Google maps is old.

Kinda apt that google shows a picture of a field.

Building is still standing in real life tho :P

That link opens google maps in the general vicinity of Tralee. :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,170 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

sdonn_1 wrote: »
    That link opens google maps in the general vicinity of Tralee. :D
    Indeed it does. I just used an old map that was in the ff awesome bar. I assumed that google maps updated the url each time you centred the map. A foolish thing to assume that something as logical as that would happen. :P

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&ll=53.443088,-6.217586&spn=0.002067,0.005665&t=h&z=18

• Advertisement

jmccrohan wrote: »
    Indeed it does. I just used an old map that was in the ff awesome bar. I assumed that google maps updated the url each time you centred the map. A foolish thing to assume that something as logical as that would happen. :P

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&ll=53.443088,-6.217586&spn=0.002067,0.005665&t=h&z=18

Hehehe...

I see where you mean now. The VHI place, fwiw, is beside the Premier/former Tulip Inn, accessed from that service road with the prominent white kerbs.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

It is advertised as reopening again in a different location in Airside thoguh I can't remember if it is this week or next.

Advertisement